Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Why Jews, hispanics, blacks, native american's are often hated THIS IS THE "TIME OF THE GENTILES" Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Not all you esau white gentiles have became Jews some you fake jews out there (some white people have became truelly jews, few very few) that's why some of you be's hatin.......................................

Why Jews, hispanics, blacks, native american's are often hated THIS IS THE "TIME OF THE GENTILES" Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Not all you Esau white gentiles have became Jews some you fake jews out there (some white people have became truelly jews, few very few), that's why some of you be's hatin.......................................
 I'm fixin to get holy spirit filled all kinds right now..............Luke 21:24 it ain't the white people's land being "trodden down" in Luke 21:24!
 It ain't the white people getting "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations"
   Here me out..............ya I see you black people..............ya............I see you my fellow native american's, and hispanics (seeing my fellow jews to not overlooking the holocaust ---------- some jews have dark skin, few very few, some do.........look if jews which I am part actually jew, are "fake" jews all of them if they were actually esau......................that would mean Israel was never their land, they aren't a real race of people just "jewish looking white people"...............but I don't know that???????????). I only know what I know, my dad's last name is ruby abbreviated from rubenstein. My great grandpa looked extremely jewish, BUT, married a native american lady who's dad was the main medicine man of the biggest tribe in the United States of America. And my great grandpa had near dreaded looking hair just at the front of his like sides of his face (I only saw like photo's you know of the front of his face...........but the back of his hair looked smooth he did look very jewish but at the same time he looked like a native american not to mess with, he had super long hair, jet black, he did look all the way native america but jewish at the same time in my estimation), and he weared native american CHIEF hairstyles. And that is what I know!

  He looked like such a chief, he looked like the native america version of snoop dogg...........My great grandpa looked like such a boss..................
via GIPHY

  Lets see what happened to native americans...............(more worse happened to native americans I'm native american at least 3 times over, since how my mom says both her parents had native american in them) and my husband is so much native american he could get tribal benefits (at least one of his cousins does, or did) but he would rather work a job like a regular person.
Because this is the "times of the Gentiles"
I take this bit from a phillipino brother (pry a real jew......refer to my previous blog post) http://bibleexplainer.blogspot.com/2015/12/ Hay he ain't no esau gentile, like trodding down the earth invading native american lands and taking them over!!!!!!
I'm part white, I ain't hatin, I'm tellin you all what happened.
 The white people had to take over America so that the bible would be fulfilled! From phillipino brother above I take this bible verse.................
Romans 11:15 "For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?"
 The "casting away of them" means hating, means the treating of them like they is garbage that's what that means. IT MEANS BAD THINGS HAPPENING. Ya like the holocaust, but more then that more then that....................cause this is the time of the "gentiles"
This is esau's world right now!
Have much hope 
native american's
jews
blacks
hispanics
etc.
Romans 11:15 "For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?"
  Some white esau people's are jews though it's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not looking like many..........you will know them by their fruits my peoples...............................Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"
  I'm on fire right now, for the tremendous hope their is for people's of color............though things have looked bleak for so long. 
  I ain't even had my morning cup of coffee yet. 
Love for all!
Shabbat Shalom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment