Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

video blog post: I don't want to attack people nor be attacked, I am like marilyn monroe I like books, and movies and things that don't involve me attacking people or people attacking me. Can you all just annoint me perfect please? Psalm 37:37 "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace."....................

video blog post: I don't want to attack people nor be attacked, I am like marilyn monroe I like books, and movies and things that don't involve me attacking people or people attacking me. Can you all just annoint me perfect please? Psalm 37:37 "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace."....................

I mean can't a pastor like wave a wand in the air and dub me perfect???????? - it's totally gotta be possible I'm not just a blonde with a silly idea right now. 
 Cause I'm like so done with being attacked, or being hated, like so done with that life. 
Today I thought to myself, maybe if I deleted everywhere on my blog the words "apostolic christian church of america" then I wouldn't be attacked no more. But there is a lot of posts, and I'd have to delete "tags" to cause sometimes I just tagged their church, and I have over 800 blog posts, so you can imagine that would be quite a task. 
 But then I thought on Psalm 37:37 "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.".someone else would attack me then, for some other reason. 
  I am 100% I will be attacked, apparently very very severely viciously, until I am perfect. But I really am not wanting to be of this being attacked or attacking life......................
I am like a real Marilyn Monroe look alike
and 
some us Marilyn Monroe apple's are
not falling far from our favorite blonde's tree!
In a straight way I love Marilyn Monroe
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
(that is a picture of me, and not the real marilyn monroe....super close that pic)



0 comments:

Post a Comment