Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

Fresh video blog (attacked a slew again last night on my blog): I have "moved on" from the Apostolic Christian Church of America, I believe "moving on" looks different for different people, not everyone is going to full out walk away from their past and they shouldn't for Jesus the Lord said..........Luke 6:27 "Love for Enemies “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you," That is not full out walking away from them........

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Matthew 5:11-12 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
  I have "moved on" from the Apostolic Christian Church of America, I believe "moving on" looks different for different people, not everyone is going to full out walk away from their past and they shouldn't for Jesus the Lord said..........Luke 6:27 "Love for Enemies “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you," That is not full out walking away from them........
The attacks on my blog last night, fresh person.............annymous of course......................
 Unknown said...
Matt, do not argue with this woman. she is mentally sick. pray for her love her and move on.
JULY 16, 2020 AT 7:59 PM  
Giving it to god said...
How am I "mentally sick" --- and matt is done speaking to me, I told him not to anymore, that I couldn't handle his abuse anymore, and also had my husband e-mail him the same.

Unknown said...
give his last name. former member here. probably know the guy
JULY 16, 2020 AT 7:51 PM  
Giving it to god said...
I don't know his last name, I seriously only know that he has a wife, the state he lives in, that is he a member of the apostolic christian church of america (considering how mean you are to me, you pry are best friends with this guy - the time stamp matches so - https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/so-for-months-been-speaking-to-grandson.html
and he has 2 kids, months, month of speaking to this guy who claimed to be my friend, whilst alternating between "being nice" and then attacking me, mostly attacking me.
------------ And if you think this cult is going to "give his last name" are you speaking to the cult that is the Apostolic Christian Church of America with that question. AND YOU CALLED ME CRAZY????????????????????????? 

Unknown said...
sherri, it's time to move on from the AC church. you need to get some therapy so you can let go. Former member here and glad to be. Ive been following your blog for a long time. time to let go.
JULY 16, 2020 AT 8:05 PM  
Giving it to god said...
I have "let it go" if they are speaking to me, and I think about something in the past that went on there, that happens to go with a blog post I'm talking about..............what is the harm of mentioning that............isn't testifying talking about stuffs you done been through in the past and learned from? Well stuffs I've done been through (bad stuff most of it) and learned from did happen at the Apostolic Christian Church of America...................I don't go there anymore. Just pretend 5-10 years of my life didn't happen hugh?
And your pry the person that also commented yesterday that you deem me "sick" - how? How do people heal from the past --- do they not via speaking about it?? I can't afford a counselor, that shiz costs $40+ a hour, you apparently are rich not me. Thank you for insulting me to and calling me crazy I love the hate, I'm about to read all the rest of the nasty horrible things your ex-aposotlic christian church of america and glad self that supposedly has "moved on" but your bashing me on my blog, so "better" then me self has to say on the other comments on my blog in a second.
JULY 17, 2020 AT 8:56 AM  
Giving it to god said...
for those reading this this so better then me so sane so recoverred from the apostolic christian church of america ex-sister called me crazy WAS HORRIBLY NASTY TO ME ON THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST (I've still to read the rest of her "attacks" but I'm expecting nothing but nastiness considering the "tone" this ex-sister has set of hate towards me.....https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/so-for-months-been-speaking-to-grandson.html
 Me sheri live this blog post again...................
I was wrong she only was super mean to me by calling me "mentally sick" I'm used to though when people be "not nice" to me, for them to be super super supppppppppppppppppper not nice to me on my blog. 
Matthew 5:11-12 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
 I need to get the party going cause I'm reviled badly and often these days 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 so my song choice today is my fave micheal jackson song oh ya.............

  For me the Apostolic Christian church of america (apparently at least 1 their ex- members to) are the "beast with 40 eye's"............coming for me on my blog ATTACKING ME.

via GIPHY
OW!
(ps, nothing buth love for Micheal Jackson forever 💓) 
I love the apostolic christian church of america
ex members and current and all of my attackers in general
your making me look awesome. 
👍
(I know hurt people hurt people and this lady that attacked me this "ex apostolic christian church of america" member you bestest believe she is in agony.) Might be a guy again though. Either way. 
To say that I am "mentally sick" is a attack on the Lord Jesus Christ himself cause you are attacking his word and he said in the bible he is his word.......
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
Attacking me profusely on my blog like this isn't what mercy looks like either.........
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."


1 comments:

Henry Yoder said...

Sheri, maybe they are former members BECAUSE they don't know how to love?

Post a Comment