Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2020

God doesn't "cancel" like cancel culture does - GOD IS LOVE.......if you feel like you've been cancelled like me, read this blog post and please don't go kill yourself or worse................................

God doesn't "cancel" like cancel culture does - GOD IS LOVE.......if you feel like you've been cancelled like me, read this blog post and please don't go kill yourself or worse................................

1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
God isn't a part of "cancel culture"
1 Chronicles 16:34 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 118:2 "Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 118:3 "Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 118:4 "Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 118:29 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."
Jesus Christ the Lord 
isn't a part of "cancel culture"
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
   I ain't trying to erase you Apostolic Christian Church of America - I merely don't enjoy you "commandments of men" nor the treatment of me, and I've been vocal about it. I trying to love you by donating to your harvest call cause as I've stated before all you will take is my money. And hoping and praying you'll get rid of your last commandment of men (ya the jewelry one) and get to really loving me, not this abuse attacking me on my block stuffs your church members and ex church members are calling love. 
  God doesn't erase people that wear jewelry
GOD SHOWS MERCY!
My target audience exists, and they are the people like me forgotten, cast out. Bible says bible say real followers of christ will be rejected, 
kicked out of the synagogues........
John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body."
  A little of my blog is directed towards "Corporate christianity" proper ---- but the bulk of it is aimed at the people like me, cancelled by this here world! AND BY THE CHURCH PRY. 
God doesn't "cancel" like they do
GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment