Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

We are all one people and we are all related to one another and one people I agree with the Lacoda tribe while I'm a bit crying my eyeballs out but I'll try and get chipperier, it's the 4th of july afterall, this is supposed to be a happy day...................

We are all one people and we are all related to one another and one people I agree with the Lacoda tribe while I'm a bit crying my eyeballs out but I'll try and get chipperier, it's the 4th of july afterall, this is supposed to be a happy day...................

 My whole life ever since I was a teeny kid, I didn't like them presidents carved on that mountain................a lot of us native america little kids we don't like that I don't think.

But I don't think 0 of us native america's want that mountain harmed again. 
(I'm saying we'd rather just stare at those faces of them presidents for good)
I'll be ok
I'll get all cheered up
pry about to go swimming with my daughter in a very freezing new swimming pool. 
Ephesians 4:3-5 "Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"
 For native american people for all of us, out of all the mountains, I do believe Mount Rushmore is pretty safe to say the most painful mountain for some presidents to be carved into....................................................................................................
The Lakota in video above though they said stuffs right.
Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another."
  I've been in a funk for awhile.........................what happened to George Flloyd is not cool. 
So now you all know how I feel about some presidents faces carved in Mt. Rushmore.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I go cheer myself up, I gotta get out of this funk. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment