Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2020

So for months been speaking to the grandson of one of the "Sister's who weared brooches" oh there was gossip about one of them at the Apostolic Christian Church of America TONS OF IT........................her and the lady that weared a "White headcovering"....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
James 3:9-12 "Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh."
 Important: I have nothing but love for the brother that might still be mad at me. And I just e-mailed him and said...................
ps...............
I never liked it at all when they gossiped about your grandma (name of this person edited out so I can't be sued, won't likely be sued just being safe), or the sister that weared white headcoverings, I didn't enjoy it at all, 
   I got real miserable at the apostolic christian church of america, I got desperate to leave that church real desperate (that is the truth cause I prefer people be loved, by churches whether they are currently at said church or not, that's how I like things) People so need to be loved, not gossiped about please, please people!

 So for months been speaking to the grandson  of one of  the "Sister's who weared brooches" oh there was gossip about one of them at the Apostolic Christian Church of America TONS OF IT........................her and the lady that weared a "White headcovering"....................
  I think he's done e-mailing me, I think he stormed off in a (like for good) fit of rage last night, cause he told me his wife couldn't wear wedding rings cause she has allergies.
  So I assumed she had allergies, and I'm like well has she tried wearing silicone wedding bands, that surely there's some sort of wedding ring she can wear, unless she is really not wanting to wear a wedding ring so as to not be "tainted" by wearing jewelry.
  Then he gets super mad at me and says "how dare you accuse my wife who has psorisis"
well he didn't tell me she had psorisis
he said allergies
there are many people who have allergies to various metals my mom is one of them, she has to wear special earrings, or else her ears will inflame and turn very red. (hypoallergenic earrings they are called it is a real thing) So naturally that's what I thought his wife suffered from or something like that since how he used the word "allergy" and DID NOT make no mention in the original e-mail of psorisis. 
Titus 3:2 "To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men."
James 4:11 "Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge."
1 Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,"
  I wouldn't recommend attending ever the Apostolic Christian church of America if you don't want to be a "evil speaker" gossip, cause they are big on that stuffs from my experience at that church. 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."
  It's true 1 Corinthians 15:33 if your around a massive group of ladies that like to "dish the scoop" you'll be like I was, think it ain't even must not be a sin no more, all the sisters afterall are going on and on - well they did every now and then about the "sister that weared brooches" and the "sister that weared the white headcovering"
 There were no sisters wearing wedding rings back then, and they absolutely weren't supposed to wear jewelry, and so naturally the sisters were (deeming it quite taboo that one sister dared to wear brooches). And she was much the topic of "evil speaking" gossip basically.......gossip! Might of been very underhanded "slight" gossip.....................something like this "did you hear that there for years was a sister who liked to wear brooches all of the time" ----------- "gasp nancy"
"it's true, very fancy ones even"
"gasp"
"one day I saw her wear a super expensive brooch even"
"gasp"
  As was the girl that weared the white headcoverings, the sisters said she was very worldly and "hi falutin" very woop ta do...................to be wearing them white headcoverings, and I did hear them talk about how relieved they were she wasn't attending their church no more (or pretty sure I did, it was a long time ago). They were clearly glad she wasn't going there I remember that, and I remember thinking "well that ain't them loving that sister"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Evil speaking about her behind her back wasn't loving her either!
   I was telling the grandson of the "sister who weared brooches" last night (before he was in a "fit of rage") that I bought some earrings, native americanesque ones...................
Sometimes Jewelry is cultural!
not worldly at all but cultural
and as I mentioned in a blog post sometimes jewelry is also needed (or greately helpful to acheive a look at any rate) for jobs (I work in the realistate industry and do wear jewelry to have the correct........."realitor look")
 The Apostolic Christian church of America's current ban on all jewelry besides wedding rings..................just makes much room for more sisters 
For more sisters apostolic christian church of america...............to "gasp" about ladies that wear brooches, or fancy barrette's etc. FOR MANY MORE YEARS. 
MAKES ROOM FOR SISTERS OF THAT CHURCH TO HATE OTHER SISTERS, TO SPEAK EVIL ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACKS. 
TO GOSSIP
TO HATE
IT'S HORRIBLE IN MY MIND HENCE THE CAPS.
Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
Ephesians 4:2 "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;"
(I wasn't allowed to become a member of their church neither was my grandma, neither one of us was "forbeared" in love by the Apostolic Christian Church of America...........I think it would've been better for me if they loved me I sure do.)
1 John 3:11 "For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another." - not gossip about brooches HATE each other over silly stuffs like brooches, and white headcoverings. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 comments:

Matt M said...

I have to post this message here since Sheri took a private email and posted it on her blog. I want the record straight. Go back to my email. It says skin condition. I did not say allergies as you posted here. I don't know why you take what I say and change it to something else.I said skin condition because it isn't anybody's business to know what kind of skin condition she has. You could've asked what kind of skin condition, but you didn't and assumed it was allergies. You then accused her of not wanting a wedding ring because she would be tainted. What am I suppose to do with that? You accused her of something that was not true and you judged her for it. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't defend her? You are still accusing me of having a fake email. If it's fake how come we can still communicate back and forth. I also have a work email, is that fake as well? You write on your blog about how we are suppose to be loving. Why don't you take your own advice? You judged her and accused her of something that was not true. Just to let you know that I pray for you all the time. I didn't want to write this here, but I had no choice as you made it public.

Sincerly,
Matt M.

Giving it to god said...

Well matt, I recall you said allergy, you may of also said skin condition, but you also said allergy so when I read allergy my mind went in "one direction". And I didn't "accuse" your wife, I merely "suggested" I said "what if your wife doesn't want to wear wedding rings cause that will taint her". I love you anyways, though you have attacked me so hard for so many months, and then also sending me e-mails trying to be nice and friends with me..............I don't think your reply is is nice or friendly. It's yet another attack on me, and my word, and my integrity. YOU SAID ALLERGY YOU MIGHT'VE SAID "SKIN CONDITION" TO BUT YOU SAID ALLERGY. And I did not "accuse" your wife.

Giving it to god said...

If you are actually a real friend of mine like you have claimed to be, if I didn't mention you name in a blog post which I didn't in this blog post. What is the harm of me saying something without saying your name at all............nobody would've known which aposotlic christian church of american member I was speaking of cause I didn't use your name. Did I??????????????
I wasn't trying to ram your name into the ground like you are continually trying to ram my name my reputation into the ground on my blog and for months now.
If you are a friend, you have been a horrible friend for me matt. I love you, I know you are trapped in legalism, and and cult.........and all you pry have is anger and hate for me, well you can't have the love of god in you, your in a legalitic cult, I'll pray for you and your church as I have for years.

Giving it to god said...

Though there is only 1 other person in your church I am currently speaking to. But it does happen from time to time............nobody wouldn've known it was you. And even if they did ------- why worrry???????? Why would it be a problem unless your treatment of me for months has not been nice at all...........then it'd be a problem and you'd feel the need to defend yourself at the expense of trying to ram my reputation into the ground...........
you got real mad at me
you been mad at me for months
just own that
but you couldnn't just own that
cause your church needs to be flawless a lot of them without sin
your a sinner matt
a sinner just like me
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
I don't have the hate, ill will towards you as you do me, I hope you get over your anger problems someday and get to where you can truelly love people that aren't inside your occult.

Giving it to god said...

Though your church I believe is doing better, and there is glimmers of hope for sure for their salvations......hence I've been pretty passionate on my blog ------- ya this blog post I'm severelly passionate. I have hope, I have hope for you matt, and your church.

Giving it to god said...

(the other person of your church that speaks to me is one them super mellow farmers) ------ ultra chill. I haven't spoken to them in a few weeks though. They must be buisy farming.

Giving it to god said...

I thought his e-mail was fake, it looked fake to me at 1st, it appeared to be through some "secondary source" some e-mailing software that didn't seem legit to me. So I was wrong??????? And what the hell is your last name Matt M???????? Your still quite a bit annonymous. Your like so many hateful internet trolls, who behind some level of annyonmity of some sort or another.................work to completely destroy people on the internet.

Unknown said...

Matt, do not argue with this woman. she is mentally sick. pray for her love her and move on.

Giving it to god said...

How am I "mentally sick" --- and matt is done speaking to me, I told him not to anymore, that I couldn't handle his abuse anymore, and also had my husband e-mail him the same.

Giving it to god said...

You are both "brawlers" to the extreme and I'm the one that needs to pray for you both Titus 3:2
"To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men."

Giving it to god said...

Me responding to the annoymous sister or brother that commented on this blog post most recently........https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/fresh-video-blog-attacked-slew-again.html

Henry Yoder said...

To the unknown poster who told Matt M to "pray for her love her and move on.";
That part about moving on should be an impossibility if you're doing the praying and loving. That's an awful thing to tell someone to do.
If you are a Christian, by definition you cannot move on and forget about someone you love.

Post a Comment