Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pay attention to your dreams, they might mean something Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"..............

Pay attention to your dreams, they might mean something Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"..............

   So I dream often that I am a carnival carnie basically (this has gone on for years and years and years).........except last night I was more the rodeo side of things and the fashion for the rodeo people etc......so I go look this up what the heck does this dream mean cause i'm fairly often working 9-5 basically as a carnie in my dreams at night.............
""""""""""""To dream that you run away with the carnival denotes that you will be involved in or closely connected to the entertainment field.""""""""""

 The bible says god speaks or will speak to people in dreams Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"
  To me it's so interesting that we don't hear of people's dreams out there much............yet everyone nearly in the body of christ is near having seizures of excitement so sure that Jesus is returning in like the next few seconds. Convinced basically that this is the "end times"
 Now the dream above was solely for me right........but look how helpful dreams were to Joseph (ok ya he dreamt dreams that were for him and his future as well) Genesis 42:9 "And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed of them, and said unto them, Ye are spies; to see the nakedness of the land ye are come."
Dreams can be very valuable. 
I recommend noticing them, if you have a recurring all the time like diahrea dream like me being a carnie often hard at work as if I'm FOR REALS working a 9-5 job....look it up at the dream dictionary above.
 The dream machine was working mega well turns out for Joseph (me to)........(might be because I drink coffee everyday and that's supposed to help prevent alzteimers - just sayin)............
Genesis 37:5-7 "And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed: For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf."
Dreams are great!
I don't even need to go to a pychic I have dreams! And anything my dreams wouldn't tell me, I pry wouldn't want to know that stuffs anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dreams tonight will pry go something like this hahahahahahhahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 infinity................................
  I will add a sidenote a goooooooooooooood 10+ years ago I did play a carnival video game, and also had carnie dreams back then............but I haven't played "Rollercoaster Tycoon" which is a rollercoaster game and not a game revolving around the job of being a carnie really............there were little carnie's by the rollercoasters. But even back then my carnie dreams went wellllllllllllllllll past opperating rollercoasters. 
  Last night I was in charge of costumes...............had my own like mobile office that was converted into a apartment, but it didn't have a bathroom so everytime I needed to go to the bathroom I had to walk to the fair bathrooms which I was just 5-10 minutes or so away from and those were locked most of the day cause the fair/rodeo (I was more in charge of the rodeo).............wasn't starting for a few days. Anyways all us carnies had keys to the bathroom, but you had to always make sure the bathrooms were locked after you used them, and it was very unconvenient.
(Kid Rock the ultimate Carnie Music in my estimation)
His music has been in my carnie dreams - I sleep well at night. 
  Sure God can speak to us while we are praying, or via the Holy Spirit, or via the Holy Spirit while we are praying. But he also can speak to us through dreams...............some you all out there might be dreaming something that God's putting in your dreams, something important He wants you to pay attention to...............................
Have a great day!
"ah sheri so you are convinced god wants you to partaaaaaaaaay in the furture hugh? - that's nice sheri really lovely" - hey look hey some you all thinks 5 good times in your life is a sin and I realize that, but like uhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Doing drugs is bad, I'm avoiding drugs! 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment