Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Just because I am hated and attacked often on my blog. Doesn't mean good things aren't coming to me. They might be to you as well - cause Kharma is basically real. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." .......KHARMA IS REAL..........it don't matter if I love God/Jesus, Lucifer and all his men WHICH I DO!!!!!!!!!!.................

I'm hard at work getting me some "good Kharma".....................

 Just because I am hated and attacked often on my blog. Doesn't mean good things aren't coming to me. They might be to you as well - cause Kharma is basically real. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." .......KHARMA IS REAL..........it don't matter if I love God/Jesus, Lucifer and all his men WHICH I DO!!!!!!!!!!.................


I'm pry going to listen to Taylor Swifts kharma song like a million times in a few minutes
though it's the "shabbat" 
I mean it's basically a christian song I feel.
cause like kharma is real
it's real
Me and Job from the bible are twinning so hard in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAD THINGS HAVE BEFALLEN ME
but like Job
I don't give up
I keep praying for people
keep doing good.................
Job 42:10-11 "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold."
Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
I will reap
and you will also reap whatever good you are doing as well if you faint not
those prayers
donating to charities
etc.
all that good
IT'S GOTTA PAY OFF EVENTUALLY KHARMA IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
And it's good that it's real
it would be horrible if this was a world where you did good, and you also prayed for people and then just BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wearing my new bustier corset, I like it, it not only gives me great back support (I am like not small chested - THEY REAL YIKES) I often have back pain. I have tried corsets which can help my back, problem is most all corsets are made for people that have HIPS, I have no hips, so most my corsets curve out weird at the bottom and don't fit right basically. 
hard to see in this pic that has dark blue walls I must've been a goth for a long time, cause I literally was like "yep dark blue walls that'll be awesome" --------- still a goth --------------- but you can sorta see here 0 hips.............like I have 00000000000000000 hips
had 2 kids
even had hope BOTH TIMES YA
I was a little hopeful "now I'll have hips" 
cause they say you give birth to a child then you get hips some
nope
no hips for me
0000000000000000000000000000000 hips
less I add hip padding
but I think that'd look fake
so yep
I'm hipless
living the hipless life πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hahahhahahahahahahahahah
tootles








0 comments:

Post a Comment