Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Am I really that different then you all? Nobody out there wants mansions, and yachts etc. A life "more abundantly" cause friends === money and money ==== friends according to the actual bible. Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." I am "extreme" but not that different then most everyone I do very much believe (though there are some people who like to be homeless and want to be homeless I have heard them from their own mouths on you tube, so not all are like me...............but I believe MOST ARE LIKE ME)...................

 Am I really that different then you all? Nobody out there wants mansions, and yachts etc. A life "more abundantly" cause friends === money and money ==== friends according to the actual bible. Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." I am "extreme" but not that different then most everyone I do very much believe (though there are some people who like to be homeless and want to be homeless I have heard them from their own mouths on you tube, so not all are like me...............but I believe MOST ARE LIKE ME)...................

But if you all knew the whole truth about me

maybe a angry mob would show up at my house???????????

I care about people

but mostly 

I likes...................................

I'm a real "valley girl" 
but I can't talk about that on my blog cause people is hatin. 
hatinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
the horror though
the horror cause
if I talk
maybe I'd be hated less while being hated more
my new fave perfume
I have a bit of a perfume collection going
this ones really good
It might not be my #1 perfume cause I have some real "dooseys" but this one smells really good................
mambo by Liz Claiborne.................
I'm dying my hair today to.
Gwen says....................................................................................
"now we ain't getting nothing but love".......................................now that her and her friend is RICH.................................
so what is the suffering for?????????
if you suffer to be hated
if you suffer
and are hated...............
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." - the bible says you will be hated for "Jesus's name sake"
well that isn't "life more abundantly"
is not 
life more abundant one with friends
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
hell even the bible says.................................
Luke 18:29-30 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting."
  SO IS NOT MANY HOUSES, FAMILY, KIDS FRIENDS....................."life more abundantly"?????????????????????????????

So then wouldn't money be the #1 thing in the body of christ so as to have "life more abundantly"???????????
 Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
For if you have no friends and are hated by all men "for Jesus's name sake" I surely wouldn't think that is "life more abundantly"

but................me likely the actual devil.................will a lot........
that god is going to do HIS MOST MIGHTIEST WORK EVER IN ETERNITY IN MY LIFE SHORTLY................
I know this
I literally know my future
I know I'm going to soon be stinking rich like I know it
and popular
the 2 often go hand in hand
EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if the #1 thing in the body of christ is indeed money
I would think not loving money would be the "goal" 
having money
but not loving it
having friends because you have money - but not loving money 
but being glad you have money so that you have friends 
the currently nearly friendless........................
tootles

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment