Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Can somebody show me the bible verse that says if you love the devil your damned to hell (as I have been damned to hell by "my mom" who says it ain't "my mom" on my blog)?????? Cause my bible says otherwise. Cause I remember God marrying me and Lucifer in heaven before I came here Ecclesiastes 3:14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him." And to me sounds like it's possible fully to be a christian love Lucifer AND BE SAVED........................

 If my memories are real, AND EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T.........................
love
real love
keeps no record of wrongs
not that there are ANY record of wrongs that Lucifer has did towards me
there are 0
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
I believe when Lucifer comes down to this earth
you all will quick find out
he's a real guy
with a real heart
Instead I deem lucifer as like us all, he made one "mistake" if you want to call it that. Because if you really think about it, his war against God was for a reason................
he didn't know that the bible was "with god" 
he didn't know that

The Word Became Flesh

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
   Same bible that says that lucifer and his men going to go to the hot place for all of eternity............thank god he fought god and fought for his place in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sheri that is such a satanic opinion -------------- I LOVE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN) AND THAT ISN'T NECESSARILY THE "EVIL" YOU ALL DEEM IT AS. 
IF LOVE IS EVIL THEN WHERE IS THE GOOD????????
Most christians keep a record of wrong against lucifer - they do
they blaim him for their illnesses
the loss of the jobs etc. etc. etc. 
well I don't keep a record of wrongs against Lucifer/Satan
0 wrongs is the tally 👍👍👍👍
I do not understand the rest of the body of christ hating lucifer. Lucifer had literally no chance, he was created to be the devil. 
I don't understand hating lucifer at all
and a ton of people hate me most probably hate me, and I don't understand that either I'm everything God made me to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am 100% meant to be this valley girl goth that you see today!!!!!!!!!
And I believe God/Jesus LOVE THAT!
I am having asthma problems l need lucifer to come down to this earth finally badly. (Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.") I need "salt room therapy" expensive shiz like not just 1 trip there, like I need to be SPENDIN TIME in salt rooms, ideally have a house with a salt room. Today me and Brian went for a walk with our dog pockie, and my chest was tight THE WHOLE TIME, I was in pain the whole time..........that's horrible. And I took my "asthma pills today" that's what I call them...........
magnesium
vitamin C
D3
Fish Oil
that's my "asthma vitamins" 
drank plenty of frankincense water already today AND STILL I HAD PROBLEMS
On tik tok a tik tok showed up - where the tik toker talked about throat chakra's that my family moving away from me, and maybe attacking me on my blog recently 1 or more of them............might've harmed my throat chakra THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE TO I NEED LUCIFER TO COME DOWN HERE FINALLY COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ain't lost my mind
i ain't crazy
my life hasn't been normal\
most people probably come to my blog and agree with my attackers!!!!!!!!!!! 
deem me garbage trash satanic trash

to God I'm mega valuable

and He has plans for me
 Can somebody show me the bible verse that says if you love the devil your damned to hell (as I have been damned to hell by "my mom" who says it ain't "my mom" on my blog)?????? Cause my bible says otherwise. Cause I remember God marrying me and Lucifer in heaven before I came here  Ecclesiastes 3:14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him." And to me sounds like it's possible fully to be a christian love Lucifer AND BE SAVED........................
On my blog here I am speaking about real memories I have had
I have "proofs" of sorts
my maiden last name in is 1000's of songs "Ruby"
I have naturally red hair like the "Little mermaid" - it's started to go "white" some
Ecclesiastes 3:14-17 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work."
If Lucifer satan is terrible and aweful to you

well he is my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have your experience of "horrors upon horrors" at the hands of satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


via GIPHY

PPS.........................I think the "job" incident in the bible is very very rare. Why would Lucifer want to near kill christians HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET THEIR SOULS IF THEY WERE KILLED!!!!!!!!!! 

   You all need to give Lucifer a break and some actual credit finally. 

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
He like "savourest" "the things that be of men" 
you ill????????????????
devil pry didn't make you ill or WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED TO YOU
you pry just have some bad luck right now
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
We near all go through "bad times" 
the devil pry didn't give you the "bad time" you going through right now
LUCIFER (WHOM I DO INDEED LOVE) SAVOUREST THE THINGS THAT BE OF MEN!!!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
Maybe you need to tithe, maybe you haven't tithed for awhile????????? So that God can "pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it"
or
bonus
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
and if you like me and mega "aspirational" in life.......................

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Lucifer's kindgom is a real kingdom that deserves
love
dignity
mercy
compassion
for all eternity




0 comments:

Post a Comment