Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2023

If you hate lgbtq, satan, mormons, jehoviah witnesses, free masons..........if you hate those groups of people. TO THE POINT YOU REFUSE TO EVEN SPEAK TO THEM! How then how then are like the God in heaven??????????? Luke 6:31-33 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same." I hope people go to this blog post in particular and get convicted of sins, people go to my blog and don't talk to me and I know why cause I love the devil and your not ok with that. BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS BIBLE SAYS "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" well do you also want to be totally not spoken to on your social media's - do you???????????????...........but the idea is larger, it's grander..............LOVE THE FREEMASONS, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ONE EYE'D ROCK MUSICIANS...........................ETC...................

If you hate lgbtq, satan, mormons, jehoviah witnesses, free masons..........if you hate those groups of people. TO THE POINT YOU REFUSE TO EVEN SPEAK TO THEM! How then how then are like the God in heaven???????????   Luke 6:31-33 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same." I hope people go to this blog post in particular and get convicted of sins, people go to my blog and don't talk to me and I know why cause I love the devil and your not ok with that. BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS BIBLE SAYS "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" well do you also want to be totally not spoken to on your social media's - do you???????????????...........but the idea is larger, it's grander..............LOVE THE FREEMASONS, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ONE EYE'D ROCK MUSICIANS...........................ETC...................GO AHEAD DON'T SPEAK TO ME EVER SINCE HOW EVIDENTALLY THAT HOW YOU ALL WISH TO ALSO BE TREATED ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA'S AND LIVES...........but bestest love me and not attack me anymore if you's be's a christian!...............

my style of "one eye" I am not the cover the eye up type.................
Luke 6:31-33 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same."
I swear right now
if one of them "one eye'd" singers above needs money EVER..................
Luke 6:34-38 "And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
I AM GOING OFF ON THIS BLOG POST!
I didn't get a you tube channel so no views would happen...............and so nobody would talk to me hardly.................................which it could be I stink at you tube
but I seriously cannot also be stinking at blogging since how my blog according to my husband is on basically all the blog feed reading platforms (if your on all the blog feeding platforms nearly ---------------- you probably are pretty good at blogging then)
And I was a English minor in college, nearly a double major. 
And straight out of college I worked at a newspaper.
And though I was a "graphic designer" at the newspaper, I also recall proof reading news articles sometimes when work was slow.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S7PyKLGPtAjax749biv7A
further
even if I bitted was the worst human ever like John Wiegand told me I was while I was crying on the church floor. 
still
still
"But love ye your enemies"
so still even in that event I should have real respect
my views on Lucifer and his men are not the "christian norm" 
but my life 
hasn't been the same as other christians lives
I've always
always
viewed lucifer as someone to "keep me in check"
adversary doesn't have to mean enemy - he is not a enemy to me
I've been laughed at
attacked
by other christians or people professing to be christian.......................and those people have been horrible witnesses of Jesus to me, somedays I just ain't sure jesus is anywhere nearly out there
cause christians are supposed to love people 
love all people
even ones that cover one eye and are rock stars
loving marilyn manson in a non-sexual way......................
walk towards
chase
those that are without
ep........nobody even comments on my blog
we know why
cause I'm "with" more then them all 👍💋 and/or I'm really really hated
let me cry some beauty queen tears
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing."
  Walk isn't attack for the attack style christians, that have attacked me on my blog over the years. Walk is walking towards someone is you loving them, not trash talking them ever nomadder how many times they "one eye"
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
PLEASE DO GET THE "CHASING" ME GOING MARILYN MANSON AND ALL HIS FANS ETC. 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I LOVE SATAN, BEING CHASED IS BUENO TO ME 😁
I LOVE ATTENTION!
I even got fancy with my style of "one eye" but not covered completely up insignia.................
I am a christian I accept jesus as my lord and savior and repent
I going with lucifer.....................
I was told to do this eye sign
if you hate for jesus and believe in a "hate style" christianity
I don't hate for jesus
and believe in a walk towards those without style of christianity
you walk towards by not alienating entire religions and groups of people
you walk towards people
by taking a interest in LGBTQ movies or books for instance that can be a real walk towards

a way not to walk towards the lgbtq is to continually just tell them they are headed to hell "out of christian love"



0 comments:

Post a Comment