Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Don't read this...................play it cool myself cooooooooooooool..............the truth is going to come out NOT THAT IT'S BAD JUST EPIC........................as if your fully hiding all that "under the rug" YOU AIN'T TIM.........................YOU AIN'T THAT SMOOTH MYSELF..........................

 Don't read this...................play it cool myself cooooooooooooool..............the truth is going to come out NOT THAT IT'S BAD JUST EPIC........................as if your fully hiding all that "under the rug" YOU AIN'T TIM.........................YOU AIN'T THAT SMOOTH MYSELF..........................

man

when the day comes myself

damn

shake hands 

smile

play things cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you christians with small lives like me
what the bible say.........hm...........................................

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

I can't be the only person in the body of christ BELIEVING FOR BIG THINGS IN MY LIFE

PRAYING FOR BIG THINGS TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE

But I am unique in that I know my prayer will be answered. 

I literally know my future. 

I'm going to have to "play a lot cool"

if things are going bad for you as well like things are currently going for me - bad

maybe your just in "God's quec" to

if your praying safe to say you are in "God's quec"

for the bible says

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

good things are supposed to happen to those who pray like you know ------- eventually...................

play it all cool myself 



0 comments:

Post a Comment