Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2023

Of course though "attack christians" have to attack me because they have a problem they are on land "and when the boss get's hungry guess who's gonna be on the plate"!!!!!!!!!!! The little mermaid song no lie.......................look at the sea..........................many a sea critter under the muck THEY LIVE..................................


 Of course though "attack christians" have to attack me because they have a problem they are on land "and when the boss get's hungry guess who's gonna be on the plate"!!!!!!!!!!! The little mermaid song no lie.......................look at the sea..........................many a sea critter under the muck THEY LIVE..................................
cough sheri we feel you are going off on
you enjoyment of looking great
being a mermaid
looking great
being a mermaid
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
  I once thought while at a church that is probably a "christian cult" I won't say what church cause I'm into not talking smack about people anymore, they once got me believing "unto death" meant merely death of the lusts of my flesh. NO REVELATION 2:10 IS ACTUALLY SPEAKING ABOUT LITERALLY DEATH - DEATH OF CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

They must be crabs on the sand these "attack style chrsitians that feel led of god and jesus and the holy spirit to attack me for jesus on my blog over the years", and the sand it must be all gritted up in their attack pinchers...............they ain't mermaids, they on the plate and they know it.................

via GIPHY

Is nobody lucky?????????????????

Judges 10:14 "Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation."
John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
It seems good and evil all have "tribulation" 
..................
I gonna make a ton of people upset with me but like I don't know who in eternity the crab singing in that little mermaid song really is...........but he's right. 
it better to "be in the muck" 
then be ON THE PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECTION ISN'T THE BEST THING EVER
THIS THING MOST STRIVE FOR "PERFECTION"
Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness."
Throwback pic of mermaid makeup wearing FOOLISHNESS........................
mer people wear makeup not just "Jezebels"
this isn't such the black and white world people think it is
this is a world of wonder
it has sea monsters
big foots
etc.
I'm not a Jezebel clearly I'm a mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how else you thinks I loves people and is christian 
common get better at math
mermaid christians and mermaid is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"lord Jesus help us, sheri is going off today" - hahahahahahahahhahahahah
I'm nearly wanting to dye my hair this shade again. 
I am in a conundrum in life
this bright orange shade looks good on me but it is hard to maintain
also
the bright marilyn monroe super platinum blonde shade looks good on me also a very hard shade of hair to maintain

I'm gonna have to make a coffee, cause I'm out of cola, it's a crisis!
tootles

wishing everyone a good day

hopefully that sand will get out of all the crabs skins

psssssssssssssss holocaust people............they had tribulation right for days..............then what happened to many of them................GAS CHAMBER...................
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
 IT LIKE ONE WHOLE ENTIRE SENTENCE...............................revelation 2:10 is a entire sentence. 
it's not saying you gonna live after you are "cast into prison" that ye may be tried........................
then it promises you 
you will "have tribulation 10 days" 
maybe 10 days no food
then 
the sentence that is Revelation 2:10 says not and then they'll let you out of prison and you'll live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it says.........................."be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."
I'm breaking down Revelations 2:10 for those that have not so great reading levels. 
being a mermaid is the best 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment