Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Back from the Methodist church bible study - it was good, they all "brought it" I'm out gunnnnnned at this church, they old older then me and know their shiz a ton. Anyways todays bible study was about NOT labeling people "sinners" that you know we can't have anything to do with. Some in the body of christ (not the methodist church me and my husband attend) sometimes I hear them say they can judge and that it's their job to judge but Romans 14:4 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand." What if LGBTQ are strong?????????? THEY SURE LEFT HERBS - HAHAHAHHAH loving chuckle.........Romans 142 "For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs."...............

Back from the Methodist church bible study - it was good, they all "brought it" I'm out gunnnnnned at this church, they old older then me and know their shiz a ton. Anyways todays bible study was about NOT labeling people "sinners" that you know we can't have anything to do with. Some in the body of christ (not the methodist church me and my husband attend) sometimes I hear them say they can judge and that it's their job to judge but Romans 14:4 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand." What if LGBTQ are strong?????????? THEY SURE LEFT HERBS - HAHAHAHHAH loving chuckle.........Romans 142 "For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs."...............

man
I'm like allergic to like weed
for real
for real
which thank god cause that'd be bad
I didn't leave herbs though
I be's drinking frankincense literally all day long............it is helping me breathe!
this thing has a bottom chamber that holds some frankincense resin...............and I'll add like sometimes 3-4 resins at the end of the day to the "resin tally"
I wouldn't worry about me, though as you can see this is some really cloudly white heavily resined water...........I be drinking all day long lately. 
lot's of benefits to this stuffs. 
and if you also use resin in water, it's good til it like completely disappears in the water.........like the whole resin is healthy. 
https://www.anveya.com/blogs/top-tips/15-amazing-frankincense-essential-oil-benefits
So like you buy say 1 ounce of frankincense resin.............that could really last you awhile. 
I also have been well as of today putting it in a spritz bottle (strain out the larger resin bits first) 
and spritzing my face, it's supposed to basically give people a facelift. 
Anyways...........................
I believe makeup and jewelry nah it's the harlot shiz right
but to each
right
to each
Romans 14:10-13 "But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way." I like right think makeup jewelry is harlot the babylon stuffs right
(this is the basic gist of tonights bible study)
but
but
that chick/chicks wearing the makeup and jewelry as christians
might
Romans 142 "For one believeth that he may eat all things:.........."
though the bible right 
says
well it says a lot of things about a lot of things really
says male and female god made em - you'd think that math out - but some out there with "different calculators"

they mathin total different

but but even if that be's your math
right
if that be's your math
......................
Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." 
Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
gotta put a whiz song here..................
if you havne't cringed enough how much frankincense I been drinkin
ya I be's listening to lot of pot music lately
frankincense is like pot to me
happy time
😁
tootles

It's slowly but surely getting me breathing good
everyday drinking frankincense all day I'm breathing a bit easier
my lungs are burning less and less often
👍👍👍👍👍👍




0 comments:

Post a Comment