Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2023

Are you powerful? Did god strengthen you today - are you so much better then me now? Are you also going to attack me on my blog "for Jesus"???????????? Because I love God/Jesus and Lucifer and so I must be destroyed "for Jesus".................

 Are you powerful? Did god strengthen you today - are you so much better then me now? Are you also going to attack me on my blog "for Jesus"???????????? Because I love God/Jesus and Lucifer and so I must be destroyed "for Jesus"..................

These are the questions I have for "attack christianity"

 "Again satanic song choice sheri, your blog is excessively satanic and you are a piece of s------------- (that this song exists and goes so perfectly with your current blog content is so satanic YOU ARE THE DEVIL SHERI ADMIT IT" - why am I a piece of s-----------------??????????????
  Because I don't want to hate the devil and his men????????????
make it make sense cause it don't
I've been attacked because of my love for lucifer but it don't make sense the attack that has happened to me
and the loosing of my family and many friends

My bible says...............................
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
within reason sure, it's best to not wear rocks to "power" myself somehow cause maybe that is nearly witchcraft
but loving the devil and his men
to me

it's to expensive for me to hate them
and I don't want to

and that ain't witch craft of me
or sorcery
or necessarily "satan worshipping" though most have accused me of worshipping satan. 

..............I might be the devil though
I really might be
but if I am the devil
I ain't s------------
like many of you are accusing me of being

I feel
I care for the needs of people
Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind meSatan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment