Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2023

You ain't drunk in the spirit right now probably most of you ain't, but if the bible is true MANY OF YOU WILL BE!!!!!!!!!! (and I believe the bible is true) Acts 2:13 "Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine." Acts 2:15-16 "For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;" THE FUTURE EVERYONE "THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN BY THE PROPHET JOEL.............(I am serious)......................

My look for church today, it be's a purple tichel day....................I like to like be like real respectful to the angels on sunday 😁👍👍👍👍

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.



 I probably am to good at "shabbating" - yep. 
I probably have gotten so good at shabbating................church on sunday even at a FIRED UP methodist church is ------------------ 
wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
for me
I love being mega holy spirit filled
I dig some these "crazy" type church services other christians 100% poo poo
at hospitals if you near death they done hook you up to a heart beat monitor machine
many christians spiritually speaking 
their holy spirit heartbeats is pry like
beep...............................................................................................................beep.................................................................................beep......................................................
IN HOSPITALS YOUR HEARTBEAT GOING THAT SLOW
THEY DEFILBRIBRATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ain't drunk in the spirit right now probably most of you ain't, but if the bible is true MANY OF YOU WILL BE!!!!!!!!!! (and I believe the bible is true) Acts 2:13 "Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine." Acts 2:15-16 "For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;" THE FUTURE EVERYONE "THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN BY THE PROPHET JOEL.............(I am serious)......................
all you christians that don't want to look craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy for God/Jesus GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................
I not "hatin" but I've spent most my life going to churches so danged dead, if the air conditioning wasn't turned on NOTHING WOULD BE MOVIN!!!!!!!!
But for like a few months I went to a church so alive
the people did laugh some them happy, so holy spirit filled they were happy
I was a different person at that church to I really "came alive" usually I'm a "introvert" at church but NOT THAT CHURCH.........I was always in such a good mood I remember that I DID GIGGLE AT THAT CHURCH I DID. That "holy spirit" drunkedness I got it at that church. 
Acts 2

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

  But like tragedy..................um I like don't know where that church is. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
like I forget what that church was called
and I like left myspace and it was back when I was on myspace
so then I wasn't getting the church announcements
and now I like don't even know where that church even is
it was in a weird area of portland - I don't know???????????????????

the like joy of the lord is your strength
I think that's where many christians are like not doing great

at the methodist church and at the apostolic christian church of america - I'm not convinced by their singing

I'm not convinced they are "in the grips" of the Joy of the lord!!!!!!!!
I cherry pick these verses, tasty cherries hate on me if you want the haters that hate me.......................🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒 i'm to buisy being happy in jesus - to worry about your grumbling "she's cherry picking" gripes christian gripes YOUR CHRISITAN GRIPES AIN'T GONNA RAIN ON MY PARADE NOT TODAY GRIPERRS FOR JESUS..........................
Esther 8:16 "The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour."
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Ecclesiastes 5:20
For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

I don't claim to know what's going on in my town or my country but I hoping you "christian" people will get taking up some snakes for jesus look ALIVE.................


NEED THE COMMUNION CRACKS AND JUICE TO STAY AWAKE ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the methodist church we attand most the time is a bit on fire
but I'm from a mega fire church man
I went to a church many months
where people ran around in circles laughing FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

methodist church and apostolic christian church of america - needs to bring me more snacks and crackers on sundays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN STAY AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man
no joke
I'm feeling tired already and like sunday is like tommorow, it ain't even sunday yet.............................




0 comments:

Post a Comment