Search This Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Video blog post attempting to EVP with Lucifer I think he don't want me "torching" myself more then I already have for his sake............I'm rather zealous though...........because one night I HEARD LUCIFER PRAY FOR ME, with such care and love (God a few times or satan himself have let me have a "glimpse behind the scenes") evidentally so that I don't suicide myself. The body of christ big on being happy happy happy. But the bible says.................Isaiah 61:3 "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.".LIFE ISN'T EASY STRUGGLES ARE REAL.................

 Video blog post attempting to EVP with Lucifer I think he don't want me "torching" myself more then I already have for his sake............I'm rather zealous though...........because one night I HEARD LUCIFER PRAY FOR ME, with such care and love (God a few times or satan himself have let me have a "glimpse behind the scenes") evidentally so that I don't suicide myself. The body of christ big on being happy happy happy. But the bible says.................Isaiah 61:3 "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.".LIFE ISN'T EASY STRUGGLES ARE REAL.................

Turn up volume all the way to hear Lucifer...........it's always him, I can talk with him and capture evp's on my cell phone whenever I want, it's been like that for years now. Lucifers with me all the time I talk to him all the time.......pretty much. 

I remembered being married to him in heaven. HE IS STILL MY HUSBAND I FULLY BELIEVE! HE'S MY REAL HUSBAND YO'S! My 2nd husband love him as well, but lucifer is my h -------- u ----------- s -------------- b -------------- a ---------------- n -------------------d I do believe. Sounds crazy ya -------------- but then if I've gone nuts, then how come I speak to lucifer all the time, and I can evp with him anytime I want???????????????????

if I've lost my mind I am saying????????????

and Lorde sings "wait til your announced"
I don't know what I'm supposed to wait for????????????????
it's not like my blog has any traffic to it most the time
I'm nothing to people out there
which is depressing I think people do want to matter
but to people I don't matter and "it is what it is"
these happy happy happy style christians boggle me..........................
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

Life's been freaking grueling for me!

my sister for years called me "sher bear" - sher b---ch is what that translate's to cause I often complained to my family. 

ya they don't like me

but I just could do this "fake happy" shiz that I've seen people in the body of christ doing and they must be lieing some cause everyone "goes through it" in life sometime or another!!!!!!!!!!!!

tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment