Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Today I want to encourage Satan worshippers, and all people like myself that love satan. YOU WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE ME LOOSE YOUR FAMILY. Loose all your friends to. Maybe even loose you job (I didn't loose my job) THIS IS A CHRISTIAN JESUS CHRIST COUNTRY USA IS. Even Kat Von D got rid of all her witchcraft books and got baptised gave her life to Jesus (which is great) I stopped wearing my rocks cause that is "witch activity" myself. PRESS ON STAYING ALIVE, PLEASE DO ALL SATAN WORSHIPPERS AND LOVERS OF SATAN...........................your life matters................do not listen to the jesus people that tell you you are worthless trash like they have told me!.........................

 Today I want to encourage Satan worshippers, and all people like myself that love satan. YOU WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE ME LOOSE YOUR FAMILY. Loose all your friends to. Maybe even loose you job (I didn't loose my job) THIS IS A CHRISTIAN JESUS CHRIST COUNTRY USA IS. Even Kat Von D got rid of all her witchcraft books and got  baptised gave her life to Jesus (which is great) I stopped wearing my rocks cause that is "witch activity" myself. PRESS ON STAYING ALIVE, PLEASE DO ALL SATAN WORSHIPPERS AND LOVERS OF SATAN...........................your life matters................do not listen to the jesus people that tell you you are worthless trash like they have told me!.........................

Satan Lucifer is correct "As above, So below"

well if the "above" are going to have much "tribulation" to enter heaven

HOW MUCH MORE TRIBULATION WILL THE LOVERS OF SATAN AND/OR SATAN WORSHIPPERS HAVE TO ENTER THEIR KINGDOM (whether hell or heaven - depends on your goals) IN CHRISTIAN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH MORE TRIBULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." - just insert "kingdom of hell" at the end of that there verse if you know your like "goals" is hell. 

BUT THE NORMAL CHRISTIANS (I AM A LINE CROSSING CHRISTIAN) THE NORMAL CHRISTIANS BESTEST FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES..................CAUSE WHEN LUCIFER COMES TO THIS EARTH FINALLY

BESTEST BELIEVE LUCIFER/SATAN IS NOT OK WILL THE BAD TREATMENT OF ALL US DEVIL LOVERS AND/OR SATAN WORSHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

your valuable and that's that

god himself don't feel like his Jesus following follwers in the united states of flee me cause I love satan america....................................

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
stay alive please
don't kill yourself
better days are ahead lucifer is coming down to this earth................

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

"sheri your such worthless trash no wonder you lost all your friends and family" --------- ya you all "for jesus" have attacked me enough by now safe to say THANK GOD appears to be your finally done trying to "anniliate me for the lord"

..................you make me want to vomit my life

but I know even loving satan a ton to god I'm loved I'm valuable he wants me to be saved he don't actually hate me like the body of christ does "for jesus"

but everything that has happened to me is for the best, not having family get togethers for years or hanging out with any friends for years etc.
cause real love
it don't keep a "record of wrongs" that's if loving satan is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE LOVING SATAN IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

which most christians do think loving lucifer is wrong
I don't think that's wrong at all
HE WAS CREATED TO BE THE DEVIL
he's doing a danged good job 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


"Always perserveres" LUCIFER'S PEOPLE

 AND OTHER PEOPLE THAT LOVE SATAN

 LIKE I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I honest believe most christians are fake, and they don't really love they "fake love" and they don't even know what love is)
and that is tragic 
but I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better off without some "fake christians" "fake loving" me anymore or not as often as before................................

someone loves me miley cyrus is right!!!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment