Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2023

ps............I am 100 billion % fine being deemed a satan worshipper - SATAN WORSHIPPERS GET TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE! I'm fine with it. Many thumbs up even!!!!!!!!!!!! YA COUNT ME AS WORSE THEN THE "HOUSE OF BEEZELBUB" BEING A SAINT WAS MISERABLE!!!!!!! I like being a villian!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"..................

ps............I am 100 billion % fine being deemed a satan worshipper - SATAN WORSHIPPERS GET TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE! I'm fine with it. Many thumbs up even!!!!!!!!!!!! YA COUNT ME AS WORSE THEN THE "HOUSE OF BEEZELBUB"  BEING A SAINT WAS MISERABLE!!!!!!! I like being a villian!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"..................

I want like fame and lots of money (fame is sorta boo time cause photo's and autographs.........sigh, but fame and money oftentimes go hand and hand it is what it is)
think me to be 666 all you want 
I think if you didn't want a nicer house - Where is your logic in your brains? Shouldn't one always want a nicer house???????? A nicer car maybe?????????? A nicer boat maybe??????????? something
some upward better movement somehow???????????????????????
these people though that don't look like worser then the house of beezelbub like I look........................
THERE'S SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON.....................
Matthew 10:24-26 "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."
I believe there is something mega fishy with all these super "little house on the prarie" christians who don't DON'T LOOK WORSER THEN THE HOUSE OF BEEZELBUB. They look great, they don't even look like they sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THEY SIN EVER. 
--- ys we are supposed to move onward to perfection I understand
...........but still --------- nice houses are nice
nice boats are nice
nice cars are nice
am I speaking fool stuffs????????????????????
am I 
am I???????????????????????????
doeth not perfection
have to do with us loving one another 
and not
NOT 
whether we have fancy cars and mansions and many vacation homes and fame
and are probably maybe even buddy buddy with lucifer - WHICH I THINK IS A GOOD THING AND NOT A BAD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
IS NOT THE "END" OF THE PERFECT MAN PEACE BECAUSE HE LOVES EVERYBODY AND PEOPLE KNOW THAT - LIKE MR ROGERS FROM MR. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
 But Jesus isn't the "son of the morning" noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lucifer is.................................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
This is near midnight - THE MORNING IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM VERY SCEPTICAL
of these saints that don't want a mansion
that don't want a nice car
The ones that have attacked me on my blog "annymously" before the annymous comment feature was disabled cause I potentially had someone PRETENDING TO BE MY MOM - very believably cause they TALK LIKE HER (which if it ain't my mom, it very much must be someone close to her that's able to speak like her) they have attacked me for loving satan which they tell me is me loving money!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 10:24-26 "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."
you wouldn't love a mansion???????? cause your such a "saint"????????
you wouldn't love a mansion cause your such a saint????????????????????????????
well that is VERY FISHY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS VERY FISHY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment