Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2023

Never judge anybody for who they are today - FOR PEOPLE DO CHANGE! (not always for the better, but often for the better) Driving my realistate sign route saw yet another church with a big sign that said "All are welcome here" - THAT'S NEW AND THAT'S IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

 Never judge anybody for who they are today - FOR PEOPLE DO CHANGE! (not always for the better, but often for the better) Driving my realistate sign route saw yet another church with a big sign that said "All are welcome here" - THAT'S NEW AND THAT'S IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!.................. 

   2 Corinthians 3:18 "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."

 You might believe Lucifer's people just wax worse.............

2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." I don't believe they all do. NOPE. 
  Some are made for "common purposes" per the bible...............and just live normal lives their whole lives....................delivering your mail etc. 

Romans 9:18-21 "Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"
   In my estimation "dishonour" doesn't mean 100% that those people will "wax worse and worse" NOT ALL OF LUCIFER'S PEOPLE DO I AT ALL DEEM TO BE "EVIL" only a few of them I believe are truelly "evil" Truelly of 2 Timothy 3:13
  I am 100 billion % sure the bulk of lucifer's people

GO TO CHURCH WITH US ON SUNDAYS AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE SATAN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
   Many "wonderful works" is indicative that they in their own way went on a journey of "glory unto glory"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Sheri are you like merely telling us to love people" - ya

You should want to love Satan Lucifer the devil to - he's alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 7
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
we should all look at the beams in our own eyeballs and work on them
matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." People have judged me a ton, for loving satan it's because I love satan. But do you really want THAT done to you "being judged" I am saying?????????
maybe some people do want to be judged?????????????
I don't want to be judged anymore
I work hard to not judge anybody anymore

it ain't my job to judge people

it's my job to love people and pray for them

amen elvis
you and what might be your like full out doople ganger cause thems real I believe really both speak to my soul 





0 comments:

Post a Comment