Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Today is the day of salvation, your main healing isn't going to come outside of you (though you might get phycically healed as well by god, or financially etc.) ----------- it's going to come inside of you when you invite jesus into your life. Once I did think I needed people to care about me, to such a extent I full told giant stories to a few people in the apostolic christian church of america trying to get them to care about me. People suck most em, God though DOESN'T SUCK! Matthew 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!".........................

Today is the day of salvation, your main healing isn't going to come outside of you  (though you might get phycically healed as well by god, or financially etc.) ----------- it's going to come inside of you when you invite jesus into your life. Once I did think I needed people to care about me, to such a extent I full told giant stories to a few people in the apostolic christian church of america trying to get them to care about me. People suck most em, God though DOESN'T SUCK! Matthew 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!".........................

Just ask Jesus into your life.............
Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
If people condemn you like they do often me, that's on them, that's what's inside their nasty hateful hearts..................THAT ISN'T WHAT'S ON GOD'S HEART FOR YOU OR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................
John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
let that shiz go 
and let god work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

I let it all go

I give 0 fffffffffff's what anybody thinks of me anymore

I'm going with my 1st husband when he get's here

I married my 2nd husband having deep amnesia when I got married therefore that marriage will be annuled. It was a great 22+ year marriage..............

I have a "life mission" 

there is more for me then merely being hated by everyone and attacked continually on the internet (most those posts and tik toks I DELETED THEM) -------- when people really come at me and attack me badly...................I try and forget about that as quickly as I can and move forward is what I try and do. 

they impact me

they can say they are "sorry" all they want

the negative impact has still happened, they acheived the utter destruction of me that they so desired for me in my life. 

but god has good things for me

not men though don't look to be

but god does

men (and women) looks to be just want to destroy me and beat me down








0 comments:

Post a Comment