Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2023

I don't get attack christniaty I don't get it I know that's what most you believe is in attacking people cause you love them..................... I don't get it.....................

I'd like to clear this up from the jump............

you can't love your enemies by either wanting to kill them OR ACTUALLY KILLING THEM as christians did long ago..............

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
also if witches or lgbtq or satan worshippers are your enemies the rest of the body of christ (cause I don't deem none of that group my enemies) how much rich should the lgbtq and witches and satan worshippers be then for surely you should be doing good to them abundantly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christianity is a scary place, it's became war! 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." Either waring against the LGBTQ churches are, or waring looks to be against the people that don't like the LGBTQ IT'S ALL BECAME WAR!!! Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." What peace in any churches anywhere? It all looks like war to me everywhere right now, christians say "iron" that having swords and judging people is thumbs up the thing to do. What is paul talking about "peace, as in all the churches of the saints" they preaching many them that lgbtq are headed to hell, witches are headed to hell.......if you preach how damned people are AND THAT'S IT THAT'S YOUR WHOLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE "DAMNED" HOW TERRIBLE IT IS THEN TO BE A WITCH OR BE A LGBTQ..........IF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING TO MOST OF THEM IS THEY ARE BEING TOLD HOW DAMNED THEY ARE MOST THE TIMES AT MOST CHURCHES CAUSE THAT I am being repeatedly told is how christians "love people"..........


video that inspired this blog post...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb1zD-Daaeg

look I have 1 trans "son" and my husband refuses to go anywhere but the methodist church that is LGBTQ supportive. THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.................

Jesus gives us the power to become the "sons of god" John 1:12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" ------- BUT THERE MIGHT BE OTHER FAITHS THEIVES CLIMBING IN ANOTHER WAY TO HEAVEN.............John 10:1 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." This verse is very much in my opinion allotting that it is possible to get to heaven WITHOUT JESUS.....................all things are possible for he who believeth also is written in the bible................WELL EITHER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR HE WHO BELIEVETH AND THE BIBLE IS TRUE OR ELSE THE BIBLE IS LIES...................(this is methodist shiz I also believe, the LGBTQ accepting segment of the methodist church me and my husband attend)..............................


John 10:1-3

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

AM I really wrong????????
Am I a stupid idiot wanting to HOPE FOR PEOPLE?

1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
charity love
love
love
does it not hope that witches will be saved???????????????
that lgbtq will be saved??????????????????????
or am I just a stupid idiot and you must beat me more "for jesus" with your "swords"???????????????

Psalm 133:1-3 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore."

war

what is it good for

absolutely NOTHING

the bible says you can't bring in someone with briars with hate and vitrol...............
James 3:10-12 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh."
Matthew 7:15-17 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"
If you try and use thorns  - how can you gather grapes then???????????????

yet most of the body of christ thinks "swords" and attacking style christianity is the thing to do these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......I don't get attack christianity I don't get it

I know that's what most you believe is in attacking people cause you love them.....................

I don't get it

I did once attack to some (I think really I was emboldened to judge others and attack them cause THAT WAS WHAT I WAS SEEING OTHER CHRISTIANS DO AROUND ME) - but it never brought people to jesus IT NEVER WORKED

never

and it never has worked when people have attacked me to bring me to Jesus 

they've just made me love Lucifer like a toooooooooooooooooooon

but I love God/Jesus to

but I also love satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer doesn't judge me, he just loves me. I don't have the horrible relationship that maybe other christians that you know hate the devil have with the devil. I have a very good relationship with the devil. 
And a good relationship with God/Jesus...........them 2 want me to live my best. Lucifer probably is chill with me bowling a few extra nights in the week..........
god/jesus would prefer I live my most excellent
but some fun is needed and they know that to
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
there's a time to rest in the day
a time to sit in a green pasture












0 comments:

Post a Comment