Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Bad times happen, I will deal without witch necklaces................I am done with the witchcraft. Done and determined to be done. God will raise me up someday 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"............

 Bad times happen, I will deal without witch necklaces................I am done with the witchcraft. Done and determined to be done. God will raise me up someday 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"............ 


 If people curse me.................they curse me................I need to let that happen (don't block all the shiz or most of it via rocks).........aka that is I've been told is "witchcraft"...................
Corinthians 4:11-13 "Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day."
I ain't saying I am of "that vocation" cause I don't believe I am...........
but take note above "we are made as the filth of the world" MADE MADE VIA OTHER CHRISTIANS AND PEOPLE GOSSIPING ABOUT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment