Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Let's have a heart to heart. All my attackers over the years, want me to be poor, and stay that way. But what is life, if you live it poor forever? Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented." A life of dogs eating my flesh outside a mansion?? So what - so that I can be "comforted" someday???? Why exactly am I supposed to want a life of dogs eating my flesh while begging outside a mansion for????????? Remind me my attackers, cause I don't understand why I need to do that?????????????....................would it not be better more delightful to have actually friends and squeeze through a needle????? THEN WHY DO YOU SO WISH FOR DOGS TO EAT MY FLESH MY WHOLE LIFE FOR????????????.......................DO YOU DOUBT THE POWER OF GOD TO SAVE, CAUSE I DON'T.........................

 Let's have a heart to heart. All my attackers over the years, want me to be poor, and stay that way. But what is life, if you live it poor forever? Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented." A life of dogs eating my flesh outside a mansion?? So what - so that I can be "comforted" someday???? Why exactly am I supposed to want a life of dogs eating my flesh while begging outside a mansion for????????? Remind me my attackers, cause I don't understand why I need to do that?????????????....................would it not be better more delightful to have actually friends and squeeze through a needle????? THEN WHY DO YOU SO WISH FOR DOGS TO EAT MY FLESH MY WHOLE LIFE FOR????????????.......................DO YOU DOUBT THE POWER OF GOD TO SAVE, CAUSE I DON'T.........................

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
you know comes after midnight
that's right
1 a.m.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Lucifer will come to this earth and walk amongst us!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

it is near midnight

and then comes 1 a.m.

and then lucifer will be here finally walking amongst us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"sheri how is all your love of lucifer and talk about lucifer, like all matching being saved........................" - my reply to that logic how is your lack of faith in the saving power of god having to do with having any faith?????????????????

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
you can love the devil a ton AND BE SAVED
you can be rich rich rich filthy rich famous af AND BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what's the magic ingredient.............faith
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
💸
You can hate me all you want "for jesus" and tell me how crazy I am and horrible and damned to hell like people have "for jesus" did...................................
I'll fly 
I'll fly soon
wait a second
THE MORNING IS COMING
THIS HERE IS THE NIGHT
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
THIS IS FREAKIN MIDNIGHT NEARLY - IT'S NIGHT RIGHT NOW THIS AIN'T THE MORNING
AIN'T HARDLY 0 CHRISTIANS EVEN LOOKING LIKE CHRISTIANS THEY HIDDEN, CAUSE IT'S THE NIGHT THE PITCH BLACK NIGHT
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
MY CUP WILL FUN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

 And once my cups starts running over, I believe it'll just keep running over, that goodness and mercy will chase me hard for the rest of my life once I achieve "that point in time" if that is a achievement??????????????????

I won't draw back

I won't stop listening to the bible on daily audio bible probably not and/or bible study at the methodist church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a joyful morning when it gets here

I no have to hid like you all

my cup will run over

I will be more
more 
more then a conqueror in christ jesus!

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

pss............I'm in my permanent villian era but am whilst in my permanent villian era asking all christians to please go get "hooked on phonics" so that you can finally know how to read...........because lucifer that guy most you are hating, or talking smack about, that guy, that one.......................IS THE SON OF THE MORNING................................

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
HERE i EVEN MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU i INCLUDE A LINK TO HOOKED ON PHONICS.....................
https://www.hookedonphonics.com/
please learn to read finally 
then maybe you won't attack me anymore on my blog or the internet in general or real life anymore

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

you know not the devil most of you don't personally like I do, you do not know what you "speak evil" against!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps..........I would defend lucifer even more (I really would like to defend him more), but this is all I have to say for today to defend lucifer!





0 comments:

Post a Comment