Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2023

I found real relief for my extreme asthma, accidentally. Cause yesterday I weared my gold earrings - little tiny studs (I found previously that gold calms me down and I was feelin some stress) WELL THEN LAST NIGHT I FINALLY DIDN'T HAVE A ASTHMA ATTACK BAD...............so I go search "does gold help with extreme asthma" ---------------------- IT DOES PEOPLE. FORGET WHAT PAUL SAID IN THE BIBLE ABOUT GOLD JEWELRY WHEN THAT SHIZ IS HELPING ME BREATH.........The Apostolic Christian Church of America will just have to hate me FOREVER I NEED TO BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............I feel healing is #1 cause jesus HEALED ON THE SABBATH he broke the sabbath and healed someone I FULLY BELIEVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DOESN'T WANT ME IN WORSE HEALTH TO KEEP SOME WORDS PAUL SAID IN THE BIBLE A FEW 1000 YEARS AGO about not wearing gold further paul would agree with me. 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." People die of asthma attacks this "extreme asthma" stuffs is NO JOKE, it's baddddddddddddddddddd.......................

 I found real relief for my extreme asthma, accidentally. Cause yesterday I weared my gold earrings - little tiny studs (I found previously that gold calms me down and I was feelin some stress) WELL THEN LAST NIGHT I FINALLY DIDN'T HAVE A ASTHMA ATTACK BAD...............so I go search "does gold help with extreme asthma" ---------------------- IT DOES PEOPLE. FORGET WHAT PAUL SAID IN THE BIBLE ABOUT GOLD JEWELRY WHEN THAT SHIZ IS HELPING ME BREATH.................things had gotten so bad...............1 day frisbee golfing I had to sit at benches which fortunately this frisbee course had benches at near every frisbee hole and eat mints (cause that's one my "asthma hacks" and drink frankincense water EVERY HOLE ------------ I had a asthma attack bad the entire time playing frisbee golf.............it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad................................

The Apostolic Christian Church of America will just have to hate me FOREVER I NEED TO BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(they don't allow for even wedding rings unless you get special permission)

I need a few gold pieces of jewelry on me at all times now. 

I NEED TO BE ABLE TO BREATH SO THEY GONNA HAVE TO JUST HATE ME FOREVER!



Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
PAUL WOULD LOVE ME THOUGH NOT THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA THEY DON'T ALLOW JEWELRY BUT PAUL WOULD................
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

God letted me get "extreme asthma" this was allowed to happen to me
like not only has extreme asthma happened to me - GOD ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN TO ME
must be for a real reason...................
that I don't judge and hate those who wear gold I do believe ----- or so I theorize

there must be a reason

cause you know what

there was a time for sure I would've TOTALLY JUDGED people wearing gold jewelry - oh ya

not anymore

I'm BREATHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment