Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The problem with makeup and jewelry (for some, maybe not all) is it might give us "pride of life" and it's a "vanity activity" but life is a "vanity activity" so I'm not like the Apostolic Christian church of ameria poo pooing vanity so harshly (elder there told me I couldn't wear mascara and be a member of their church) because WE ARE ALL VAIN SOME. If you are a guy brushing your hair...........THAT'S YOU BEING VAIN. 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." Evil diabolical villian me that is permanent and likes fundraising for classrooms at Donors Choose, is still zealous to not wear makeup to not have that "awesome glam look"...............but I still want to look nice...................

 The problem with makeup and jewelry (for some, maybe not all) is it might give us "pride of life" and it's a "vanity activity" but life is a "vanity activity" so I'm not like the Apostolic Christian church of ameria poo pooing vanity so harshly (elder there told me I couldn't wear mascara and be a member of their church) because WE ARE ALL VAIN SOME. If you are a guy brushing your hair...........THAT'S YOU BEING VAIN. 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." Evil diabolical villian me that is permanent and likes fundraising for classrooms at Donors Choose, is still zealous to not wear makeup to not have that "awesome glam look"...............but I still want to look nice...................

 My lip stain came in the mail today...........looking nice should be alright. These were only $3.99 on amazon. As you can see it is a more "natural look" if you only use a little bit...........and that's all I want to do is use a teeny teeny bit. Just a touch color to my lips. 

  Is this me "going off" about lip tint - ya 😁 I'm a "permanent villian" the zealous to fund classrooms type πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

  It is staying put. Regular lipstick I can't deal with that stuffs no more, it comes off. (ps............one the tubes isn't in the case below cause that's the color I used today).........................

 But though "narrow is the way" right to heaven. We shouldn't judge. Some christians say we should judge I don't believe we should. I don't know everything in life --------- but when you judge somebody your likely hating them, distancing yourself from them.............not showing them any kind of mercy..................
Luke 6:36-38 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
 LOVE IS PATIENT
LOVE ISN'T LIKE "OH YOUR DOING THIS BAD THING RIGHT NOW, NOW I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE RULER SLAP FOR JESUS"
..........like what many christians have did to me cause I loves satan πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
"sheri moving along full speed ahead in her permanent villian era"
1 Corinthians 13 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs."
  I'll never understand "rulter slap" "attack christianity" I know most of you are into that........but I'll never understand "that style" of christianity. 
That's it those are my "permanent villian" thoughts for today. 
narrow is the way to heaven so less makeup is better................
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
  But I think it's rather natural to want to look your best, brush your hair, take showers, maybe sunless tanner, etc. 
The heart is what god looks at
is that makeup causing you pride?????????
some ladies
look very nice with a lot of makeup on
they really do
just sayin...............who knows if that gives them pride??????????? It might!!!!!!!!!

I am for myself personally very against makeup..............(I ain't counting lip tint)............................cause makeup is some of the "rudiments of the world"........................IT IS...................................................I'M NOT GOING TO OR ABOUT TO JUDGE PEOPLE THAT WEAR MAKEUP............for myself I want to "narrow way" --------- to me that isn't a face crawling with makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................
Colossians 2


20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
how many more "rudiments of the world" is there????????????
maybe many more??????????????
this look to me in this music video is naw for me personally, the tons of makeup and skimp clothes.....................................
but I do still want to look nice
.......................
"permanent villian facts"



0 comments:

Post a Comment