Search This Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2023

For those that do not really know what love is.........love is something YOU DO. Jesus didn't himself love via just words.........he died on the cross. 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." love real love is ACTION BASED...................

 For those that do not really know what love is.........love is something YOU DO. Jesus didn't himself love via just words.........he died on the cross. 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."  love real love is ACTION BASED...................

Now I come from a family that believes they must hide all their good works I was told that as a young child told hide all my good deeds, so that one day in heaven I'll get credit for them. Matthew 6:1 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven."

Some christians need to heed this verse though and I currently feel that I'm the ONLY PERSON HOLDING UP THE ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST OR TRYING TO................PEOPLE AIN'T DONATING MUCH TO "DONORS CHOOSE" THE POOR KIDS CLASSROOMS IS HARDLY BEING FUNDED!!!!!!!!!

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
  IF EVERYONE IS HIDING ALL THE WORKS SO THAT THEY GET A REWARD IN HEAVEN - THEN WHAT LIGHT WILL THE EARTH SEE????????????????
FURTHER
FURTHER
bible clean says the big machismo's in heaven or a large group of them are going to lay down their crowns.............
so to me this "hide all your works" thing you most all believe in IS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!
Revelation 4:10-11
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
While the big machimo's or some of them lay down their crowns this 24 elders 

you gonna sit there with all your accolaide's and glory and just roll in that????????????????????????????????????
because you hid all your good deeds so that you could like roll in the glory of yourself for all of eternity????????????????
really???????????
no one hides his uh candle under a bushel like you all is doing "for jesus"................................

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

because I am a satanic satan worshipper according to many of my family that laughs at me and says I can't be a christian and love satan at the same time WHICH I DO..............I include villian song.................

things are going be ok
because you love God Jesus and satan that's why things is gonna be ok for you sheri don't worry bout nothin 
I believe pepper is needed on the earth and so is salt - I ain't the only one that believe's that either...........cause god made salt and he made pepper. 
kids need school supplies yo
and
and
and
we need entertainment well what gives us often entertainment.................PEPPER
but I letting ya all know what love is it's action orientated

ps.........if you do not see my family speaking to me in the comments section THEN THEY AIN'T SPEAKING TO ME
...........it's ok though
I'm done trying to make them "love me"
they cannot really "accept" someone who loves the devil - that is fine

I have family EVEN NOW
god/jesus lucifer and his men and the angels of heaven thems are family I know for 100%
MAY MY FAMILY WHEN THEY DO DIE (Cause I won't be notified of their deaths - I'm hated WAY TO MUCH FOR THAT) 
May they have the nice "funerals of their dreams" - the nice "saint send offs" into the nether world that all people's nearly look forward to
may they have friends
and family - ya they have family ok
and prosper πŸ‘

meanwhile my villian era will never end nooooooooooo

I gonna be famous I believe

and rich

and loving satan and god and jesus FOREVER


HATE IT 

HATE ME "FOR JESUS" 

🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘

AND HAVE A BLESSED LIFE

I will fully admit satan's people are what's saved, ya I'm in a real real real way satan's..............BUT NOW I'M JESUS'S (as well)
“BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE CAST OUT INTO OUTER DARKNESS; THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.” Matthew 8:12.
people are sayinga all over the internet at the moment that  the "children of the kingdom" are the jews
which is very anti semetic
and not true
because the bible says..................

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

all israel shall be saved.......JEWS (and that is not saying they are all heading to hell as is suggested all over the internet right now)

I fully believe when the bible says..................

Romans 8:30

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
that those are not only jews, but gentiles as well talked about in Romans 8:30
and no I really don't want to be famous
cause I worry I won't be able to walk down the street and have some peace and quiet someday
but I want to be liked
what's happened to me, being hated by absolutely everyone - wasn't what I really wanted or want ---- that's what's thus far happened to me though
and I want a few mansions - more then 1
a few vacation destinations THAT I OWN THAT I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO GO TO
and a pink glitter jeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment