Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I learned so much at bible study tonight, I've been a beyonce fan for a long time, I JUST THOUGHT I WAS JUST DIGGIN MUSIC.............I didn't realize til tonight Beyonce might very well be (and I might very well be) a "womanist" which explains why I never fully related to feminists, it's like a total epiphany I had tonight!!!! Song of Solomon 1:6 "Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept." Song of Solomon 1:6 is a black lady speaking BUT ALL US LADIES SHOULD WANT TO BE HEARD, matter.......................

 I learned so much at bible study tonight, I've been a beyonce fan for a long time, I JUST THOUGHT I WAS JUST DIGGIN MUSIC.............I didn't realize til tonight Beyonce might very well be (and I might very well be) a "womanist" which explains why I never fully related to feminists, it's like a total epiphany I had tonight!!!! Song of Solomon 1:6 "Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept." Song of Solomon 1:6 is a black lady speaking BUT ALL US LADIES SHOULD WANT TO BE HEARD, matter.......................

 Below this bit of the bible.....................verse 5, like this black chick is saying she is "comely" ----------- she is saying though her skin is black which society might deem as "less then" that she is still pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song of Solomon 1

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

beyonce

if there is some chick singer stock market after tonight

beyonce's stock just went up in my mind ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Now I know there are people that are racist out there that still to this day deem black people or people of color as "less then" - to them I recommend reading the bible verses above!!!!!!!!!
But god isn't for iniquity
not racial iniquity
probably not "sexual iniquity" either!!!!!!!!!!
GOD DON'T LIKE INIQUITY

Psalm 5:5 "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
AND AS I TRY TO SAY ON MY BLOG
the bible done says....................

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

that's lgbtq, that's ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO






0 comments:

Post a Comment