Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Pray for me please I have extreme anxiety. People have repeatedly attacked me mercilessly on the internet and the problem is - I know my actual future, and I know God is going to use me. That I'm about to be in the public eye more then ever..............and the public a lot of them can be real mean, real nasty, real judgy. And the problem is they take things they "think they see" or "think they hear" and just bash me to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll (they don't wait to get all the facts they just hone in with hater sonar on one 2 things they think is "wrong" with you AND SEEK TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOU - and then they'll say "I'm sorry I didn't know that would effect you so much" -------- YA YOU DID, YOU SOUGHT OUT TO UTTERLY ANNILIATE ME, CAUSE YOU LIKE THAT, YOU LIKE DESTROYING PEOPLE.............

 Pray for me please I have extreme anxiety. People have repeatedly attacked me mercilessly on the internet and the problem is - I know my actual future, and I know God is going to use me. That I'm about to be in the public eye more then ever..............and the public a lot of them can be real mean, real nasty, real judgy. And the problem is they take things they "think they see" or "think they hear" and just bash me to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll (they don't wait to get all the facts they just hone in with hater sonar on one 2 things they think is "wrong" with you AND SEEK TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOU - and then they'll say "I'm sorry I didn't know that would effect you so much" -------- YA YOU DID, YOU SOUGHT OUT TO UTTERLY ANNILIATE ME, CAUSE YOU LIKE THAT, YOU LIKE DESTROYING PEOPLE.............

you all didn't read your bible's well enough

GOD USES FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching "Gods favorite idiot" on netflix right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXBM_92Qcs

THAT SHOW IS BASICALLY HOW THINGS REALLY ARE 

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
you might think "sheri your way to far gone you love satan that's stupid sheri your the stupidist STUPID EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
"idiot sheri lucifer is OUR ADVERSARY" - HAHAHAHAHAHAH
FORREST GUMP HAD MANY MORE BRAINS THEN YOU SHERI
YOU STUPID IDIOT
But I have a good reason for loving lucifer, and my experience with him, doesn't have to be the typical experience with the devil..................not everyone is the same on earth with same experiences in life. 
but I'm making a point that god "hath chosen the foolish things of the world" 
I QUALIFY,
I DYED MY HAIR................
I ain't 100% I even want friends anymore at all, people are treacherous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 41:09 "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."
I am weary of every person nearly. ESPECIALLY SINCE HOW SO MANY HAVE ATTACKED ME ON THE INTERNET. I have not had a "good time" 
But I do want a mansion on this like earth, a few mansion actually............few vacation homes as well..........and a pink glitter jeep like I have stated. Cause I'm stuck home most the time, and it's a small 1200 square feet house, and I'm stuck at home.........................because I don't have no friends nearby, and no means to make friends, my town is a hard place to make friends in my estimation. Probably every town is hard to make friends. I ain't a "normie" I can't be a "normie" I AM UNABLE TO BE A NORMIE IN A MOSTLY SATAN HATING NORMIE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of bland light brown eddie bowerish clothing most of you like to wear DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T CAUSE I HAVE EYEBALLS WHILST DRIVING YOUR RED, BLACK, WHITE CARS TO YOUR LIKELY TAN COLORED HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN CAMOFLAUGE MY GOTH BUTT TO FIT IN 

TAN CLOTHING MIGHT WOULD KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

when people like you
.......................................
the disease that got in me
if it is a disease
of being quite a loner
I'm like panicking in advance
if people so much as text me anymore ------------ 
my anxiety.................
πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰↝↜πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ ™πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ •πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
I have a cloak of invisibility
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh you don't have a "cloak of invisibility and people care about you" hahahhahahahaha that sucks
enjoy your "life more abundantly then" hahahhahahahahahahahahahha
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm invisible
πŸπŸ‚πŸ“š☕️πŸŒ₯
and I further enjoy knitting and crocheting these days the scarf in pic above I MADE THAT 😁 - shhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment