Search This Blog

Monday, October 2, 2023

There is "good news" in the bible, social media news is often about disaster, we got "cancel culture" NEGATIVITY GALORE (no wonder I often battle depression, NO WONDER) Isaiah 52:10 "The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God." We ain't at that point in time yet that Isaiah 52:10 point in time.........................you ask me we are in the "dark ages" plentily still. But gods word IS TRUE, and "and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God." And that I am so hated, well if I'm so lowly and the last, think how much to charity any second now my HATERS ARE GOING TO DONATE TO (since how I've been donating DAILY)! How they will all ALL THE BODY OF CHRIST WILL BECOME PASTORS SOON..........................THEY WILL HAVE TO for they have thought and spoken many of them likely MUCH SMACK ABOUT ME (because I love lucifer, God and Jesus)............................THEY WILL ALL HAVE TO BECOME PASTORS REAL QUICK.....PRAISE GOD GO TO SEMINARY BE AWESOME MY HATERS!!!!!!!!!!......................ALL YOU ALL YE'S THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! GO PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

There is "good news" in the bible, social media news is often about disaster, we got "cancel culture" NEGATIVITY GALORE (no wonder I often battle depression, NO WONDER)  Isaiah 52:10 "The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God." We ain't at that point in time yet that Isaiah 52:10 point in time.........................you ask me we are in the "dark ages" plentily still. But gods word IS TRUE, and "and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God." And that I am so hated, well if I'm so lowly and the last, think how much to charity any second now my HATERS ARE GOING TO DONATE TO (since how I've been donating DAILY)! How they will all ALL THE BODY OF CHRIST WILL BECOME PASTORS SOON..........................THEY WILL HAVE TO for they have thought and spoken many of them likely MUCH SMACK ABOUT ME (because I love lucifer, God and Jesus)............................THEY WILL ALL HAVE TO BECOME PASTORS REAL QUICK.....PRAISE GOD GO TO SEMINARY BE AWESOME MY HATERS!!!!!!!!!!......................ALL YOU ALL YE'S THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! GO PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

PS......this is my "villian era" and my "villian era" is PERMANENT 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💓💓💓💓💓

via GIPHY

Isaiah 52:4-10 "For thus saith the Lord God, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the Lord, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the Lord; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.

9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

10 The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God."
In my permanent "villian era" I'm donating ANOTHER 3 DOLLARS (on one the classrooms where donations are being matched cause I like to have my 3 dollars go far I'm a villian afterall 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍💓💓💓💓💓💓)............even though I already donated money to fund classrooms today.............................
just to rub it in your faces

AS VILLIANS DO

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHAHAHAH

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Santana's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😊 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose........................
including a diabolical song to.....................love this song.....................how everyone ain't goths, convinced people need to go get their hearing check, this shiz is on flleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek............................




0 comments:

Post a Comment