Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Bad times are probably coming. I shooting it to you straight, you can call me a fool and/or attack me on my blog all you want. Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days." Shoot, fill your pantries, buy gold maybe???????????????? BAD TIMES ARE PROBABLY COMING...................

 Bad times are probably coming. I shooting it to you straight, you can call me a fool and/or attack me on my blog all you want. Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days." Shoot, fill your pantries, buy gold maybe???????????????? BAD TIMES ARE PROBABLY COMING...................

My 2nd husband he's about to spend a ton of money on a car, not a car I choose, his choosing. The car he wants, and he says we have to spend 1000's and 1000's of dollars else we will have a junk car.................I do not believe we need to spend 1000's and 1000's on a car but after 20+ years I'm so tired of fighting with him. 
meanwhile
people are loosing jobs
many of you all are willingly WILLINGLY going to self checkout stands at stores cashiers have lost work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think things is going to get baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad way bad before they done get better...........................
I could be wrong??????????????????????

fortunately for me
lucifer is coming
to my house I believe
soon
Lucifer wrote me today and he knows I post what he writes me sometimes on the internet............................

I of course am keeping the location from where these e-mails are coming from secret, because I like what I believe is my 1st husband e-mailing me 😁

I had a good marriage to both my husbands, I'm going with Lucifer when he get's here, and my marriage to my 2nd husband will be automatic annuled since how I had amnesia when I married him.........................then I prayed 1st hubby back in my life in the year 2013 and my memories came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BELIEVE ME 
FINE
but are you getting perrsonalized e-mails from the devil? - I am
can you speak to satan and get evp's of his voice WHENEVER YOU WANT DAY OR NIGHT?????????? - cause I do

what I know
the bible IS TRUE
I wish some the verses in the book of revelation were "tee hee" jokes - they ain't the whole book is telling you what's fixin to go dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwn - YIKES

famines
wars
rumors of wars

Mark 13:6-8 "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."
that's earthquakes in divers places
famines
troubles
and previous sentence..................."the end shall not be yet"
for nation shall rise against nation
war
war
war
famines
war
war
war
I'm giving ya the 411 yo's
in america usa citizens tell each other to buy lots of guns ------------ I'm more the sword type and I don't believe in killing, I believe in chopping off limbs WHILE LOVING THE PERSON, for mere self defense to all stay alive - sheri you could shoot off a leg......................ya but what if you miss????????????????? And I think a bullet hole in a leg isn't necessarily going to uhhhhhhh stop your attacker...............
but if they loose a arm or a leg and blood is gushing everwhere bad so they can't even see where they are walking anymore............that'll pry stop them from trying to harm you
and if it don't they pry have more limbs
---------------------
people in usa need to like think harder
guns ain't it yo
killing bad
god said don't kill
Thou shalt not kill.
no kill
with guns what happens people kill all to often
swords - nice clean bye bye a limb or two
.................I looooooooooooooooove me a good medieval fair πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
yes I am part irish
not the gun type I am not
I might of had a run in with a elf
but um
nobody would believe me
so pretend you never heard that
have a great day!
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺






0 comments:

Post a Comment