Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Usually for most people if things aren't going well for you - that probably means your sinning. But for me, it's something else - GOD'S KINGDOM HASN'T CAME YET FOR ME. I went years watching 0 tv, not wearing makeup or jewelry (I WAS DOING THE NARROW WAY in the traditional sense FOR YEARS..............these days due to extreme asthma that is now in remission cause the keto diet and gold jewelry is taking down inflammation it's the jewelry to) The "narrow way" IS SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, it's do you put god 1st in your life EVERYDAY! THE HEART THE HEART THE HEART THAT IS WHAT GOD IS LOOKING AT EVERYDAY WITH US ALL 1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."..............

 Usually for most people if things aren't going well for you - that probably means your sinning. But for me, it's something else - GOD'S KINGDOM HASN'T CAME YET FOR ME. I went years watching 0 tv, not wearing makeup or jewelry (I WAS DOING THE NARROW WAY in the traditional sense FOR YEARS..............these days due to extreme asthma that is now in remission cause the keto diet and gold jewelry is taking down inflammation it's the jewelry to) The "narrow way" IS SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, it's do you put god 1st in your life EVERYDAY! THE HEART THE HEART THE HEART THAT IS WHAT GOD IS LOOKING AT EVERYDAY WITH US ALL 1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."..............

1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."
..............1 corinthians 10:23 is actually a real bible verse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was called a "bully" by my "mom" and then my mom said she was not my mom calling me a bully and telling me how damned to hell and horrible I am commenting "annymously" on my blog (which I then had to get rid of the ability for people to comment annymously). But my family has BOTH implied some of them that nobody cares about me, AND THAT I'M THE MOST FAMOUS IN THE EARTH, they have some of them implied that I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo famous. 
I'm not I've blogged for years, my total traffic is not much........... 
so mostly 
I'm 100% invisible
I'm just telling you all the truth right now, and I was never intending to "bully" my family or anybody. I mistakingly thought that if I was treated badly I could ask to be treated BETTER............and evidentally you can't do that in 2023, you have to quit talking to the people that were treating you badly and never speak about them again ELSE YOUR A BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine to my "mom attacker" 
memo received

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HASN'T CAME FOR ME YET
1st husband inspired this blog post he wrote me today.....................
keeping it secret where these e-mails are coming from
it's I very much believe a real "internet portal" where my 1st husband is able to e-mail me and he has FOR YEARS NOW!

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

maybe you are like me and God's kingdom hasn't came for you either yet in your life???????????

ozzy sang about going on a crazy train cause he realizes things aren't going "well" for him...............but what if God's Kingdom in our lives is just a few prayers a few days a few months maybe a few years away?????????

for me I've waited YEARS for God's kingdom to come

but I tell you what IT'S COMING

as christians we aren't supposed to walk by sight anyways but by faith

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
  That god's klngdom WILL come
HIS WILL WILL BE DONE
on earth 

as it is in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hamas raping women etc. ISN'T GOD'S WILL BEING DONE ON THIS EARTH
Neither could be all the Gaza citizens sounds like cramped in a corner of gaza..........without food or water at times THAT CAN'T BE GOD'S WILL
GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
He wipped out most the earth via noah's flood out of frustration
and people were being harmed probably
it probably was like "sodom and gamorra" times when the men asked to rape 2 angels...............
Genesis 19:3-5 "But he was very urgent, until at last they went home with him, and he set a great feast before them, complete with freshly baked unleavened bread. After the meal, 4 as they were preparing to retire for the night, the men of the city—yes, Sodomites, young and old from all over the city—surrounded the house 5 and shouted to Lot, “Bring out those men to us so we can rape them.”
god didn't reign down sulfur fire whatever on sodom and gamorra BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LOVE THOSE PEOPLE
or flood the earth cause he didn't LOVE THOSE PEOPLE

god was literally that frustrated
tired of worrying about angels being rapped

.............pps.............when 1st husband comes to earth and to my house I believe my current marriage will be annulted. I'll end it well with my 2nd husband..........he has been a good husband for 22+ years. He get's me coffee's, he cooks meals, he drives me around everywhere I never drive anywhere really anymore. 
His sisters complained about it 2 of them did one beach vacation, they said I brian treats me like a princess....................
odd thing to me their complaint was
cause the bible clean says..................

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

god's kingdom HIS WILL

will be done in my life

on earth as it is in heaven!








0 comments:

Post a Comment