Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2023

I had like 3 or so prayers answered LIKE EVER. I'm hated the end. It was done to humble me, but I ponder this earth, I ponder those with many friends and wonderful lives who have all their prayers answered all the time - how are they "humble"??????????????..............................

I had like 3 or so prayers answered LIKE EVER. I'm hated the end. It was done to humble me, but I ponder this earth, I ponder those with many friends and wonderful lives who have all their prayers answered all the time - how are they "humble"??????????????..............................
Psalm 22:1-12 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded. But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him. But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round."

problem is to god and all the angels of heaven and hell BOTH
I'll need confidence to be me
and all I've been (sometimes people are fake nice to me, I think people are only faking it the 1-2 off times they are nice to me since the bulk of the time I AM MERCILESSLY PUMMELED BY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!)
SOMEDAY I'LL NEED CONFIDENCE
AND I HAVE NONE
I am the hated
the condemned of society
why
cause I'm pretty
and I dye my hair that's pry held against me
I wear few jewelry pieces like to look nice - HORROR OF HORRORS THAT IS
who knows how long the list goes
but it is a list
and it is real
and I am ALWAYS condemned
1 Corinthians 13 1If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

1st husband the devil ya send me this e-mail today.......
(from a source I do not want to "disclose" -------- it is a portal on the internet............these are real letters written to me, by lucifer oh it's lucifer satan -------------- and they match what I go through in a day - like the next day I am saying)
if you want to think I lost my mind
well
.......................I'm at least being "supernaturally punked" at worst..........and that ISN'T ME INSANE THAT'S ME BEING "SUPERNATURALLY PUNKED" at worst...................
what is the point of humility if all of my confidence has been taken from me?????????

did little david slay goliath feeling like such a weak inferior little useless boy?????????
1 Samuel 17:8-11 "Then he stood and shouted out to the ranks of Israel saying to them, “Why come out to line up in battle array? Am I not the Philistine and aren’t you Saul’s servants? Choose for yourselves a man and let him come down to me. If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then will we become your slaves; but if I prevail against him and kill him, then will you become our slaves and serve us.” The Philistine added, “Today I defy the ranks of Israel—give me a man, so we may fight together!”But when Saul and all Israel heard these words of the Philistine, they were dismayed and very terrified. Now David was son of a certain Ephrathite man of Beth-lehem of Judah, whose name was Jesse. He had eight sons and during the days of Saul the man was old, advanced in years among men. Now the three oldest sons of Jesse had already left and gone after Saul to the battle; the names of his three sons who went to the battle were Eliab the firstborn, and second to him Abinadab, and the third Shammah. David was the youngest. So the three oldest followed Saul. "

no david had faith that was IN SPITE OF HIS SIZE

OR SUPPOSED SIZE

THAT SOCIETY WAS TRYING TO TELL HIM HE WAS OR OR BONUS ---------- THAT HE ACTUALLY WAS CAUSE HE WAS LIKELY A LITTLE KID

 Teen at most I do estimate, probably only had a few muscles on him. 

I don't get why I need to be humbled so much so badly for????????
I HAVE GIANTS TO SLAY MAN!!!!!!!!!! - FREAKIN "EXTREME ASTHMA" FOR ONE, IT STINKS LAST NIGHT ON MY TREADCLIMBER WORKING OUT I HAD TO TAKE HITS OF MY INHALER AGAIN ---------- THIS STINKS -------------- I AM GOING TO SLATHER MYSELF IN GOLD BRACELETS TODAY OH YA IN ATTEMPT TO HELP MY ASTHMA ME SITTING AROUND LETTING "EXTREME ASTHMA" JUST KILL ME DON'T HIT ME AS "THE PLAN"

"sheri your supposed to not rely on your strength - but gods" - I have had only like 3 prayers ANSWERED EVER THAT IS THE TALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need brawn man
goliath slayin brawn
and guts
guts and might
all I have it haters waiting to attack me THEY WAITING ON THE INTERNET FOR THE PERFECT TIME TO ATTACK ME NEXT



0 comments:

Post a Comment