Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

We all in this thing called life TOGETHER that's lgbtq, satan worshippers, witches etc. And if we following Jesus and are actually like "ex sinners" we in a process, ANY OF US COULD END UP KILLERS. Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."..............how many times have I either stared at or held a quartz crystal wanting to "fall off the jesus wagon" I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES.................

 We all in this thing called life TOGETHER that's lgbtq, satan worshippers, witches etc. And if we following Jesus and are actually like "ex sinners"  we in a process, ANY OF US COULD END UP KILLERS. Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."..............how many times have I either stared at or held a quartz crystal wanting to "fall off the jesus wagon" I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES.................

  I got rid of all my quartz crystals except like think like 3 of them, and found it very hard finding it very hard to get rid of them 3, they ain't on necklaces............but my mind my brain works like this...................

what if god forsakes me????????????

WHAT IF GOD ONE DAY FORSAKES ME?

They in a bag ok, I ain't looked at em, they sitting in a bag in a box - big progress for me. 

LGBTQ 

GOD HAS REWIRED YOUR BRAINS

YOU THINK YOU WERE BORN THAT WAY

YA I KNOW

I'VE HEARD THE "I'M BORN THAT WAY"

IF THE BIBLE IS TO BE BELIEVED YOU AIN'T BORN THAT WAY

AND YOU AIN'T BORN WANTING TO WEAR THE OTHER SEX'S CLOTHING EITHER. 

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE YOU BORN STRAIGHT. 

Romans 1:25-32 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
THE TRUTH OF GOD
that god made "adam" and then he made "eve" for adam
not "adam" for "adam" 
and "eve" for "eve"
Genesis 2:18 "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." -------------- THAT'S WHAT GOD DID NO HATE FOR ANYBODY JUST HAPPENS TO BE I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!! 
back to Romans 1:25-32
so people started worshiping the "creature" more then the creature and that could be people, could be things on the earth, could be actual animals????????
and then 
god gave them up
they were born straight all em
cause refer to Genesis 2:18 god made eve for adam!!!!!!!!! "IT IS NOT GOOD THAT THE MAN SHOULD BE ALONE; I WILL MAKE HIM AN HELP MEET FOR HIM" - a real chick her name is eve
now
now
bonus interpretations of Romans 1:25-32 before you get thinking "whew at least I'm not a LGBTQ I'm not any of them LGBTQ sinners" ----------- innocorect thinking
because maybe
some people and I do believe this is the case
I believe there sinners alllllllllllllllllll over
god might not turn you LGBTQ
he might give you up to this stuffs...............
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
all us
have some vice
all us

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

 "all them that believe" for there is no difference" 

is that disincluding the LGBTQ

no romans 3:22 includes anyone and everyone that accepts jesus as their lord

THE END

drops mic.................

I been misunderstood a lot

so in a funk mood this my song choice

I always feel like people are always "lurking around waiting to attack me" 

thank god I'm 322

ps..........I'm a pirate dragon 😁👍

I loves Jesus he is the lord I gives my life to him and wait for my pirate booty............

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


0 comments:

Post a Comment