Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

When your a nobody like me and nobody cares about you and you basically have no family cause they don't e-mail you much or talk to you much. Cause your like me a bit fat PROBABLY THAT'S WHY. HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF YOU CAN IS MY ADVICE...............if that's weightloss goals being met.............a shopping trip etc. You might say sheri christianity is supposed to be about suffering in the flesh.............JESUS CAME THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LIFE MORE ABUDNANTLY, if you depressed and alone and lonely and sad SAD..............that ain't life more abundantly................. do something FOR YOU, go get a new hobby...............don't let this world that wants to tell me and you that we are of no value DON'T LET THIS WORLD CONVINCE US OF THAT.....................cause that ain't true.........................

 When your a nobody like me and nobody cares about you and you basically have no family cause they don't e-mail you much or talk to you much. Cause your like me a bit fat PROBABLY THAT'S WHY. HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF YOU CAN IS MY ADVICE...............if that's weightloss goals being met.............a shopping trip etc. You might say sheri christianity is supposed to be about suffering in the flesh.............JESUS CAME THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LIFE MORE ABUDNANTLY, if you depressed and alone and lonely and sad SAD..............that ain't life more abundantly................. do something FOR YOU, go get a new hobby...............don't let this world that wants to tell me and you that we are of no value DON'T LET THIS WORLD CONVINCE US OF THAT.....................cause that ain't true......................

  Matthew 24:11-13" And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." The "inquity" has abounded everywhere in the church outside the church all over the place. 
Matthew 10:31 "Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."
I'm a goth - did you think my valley girl barbie marilyn monroe lookin self was joking 
them things I no joke about
322
πŸ’€
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
 ------------ you depressed, suicidal, THAT ISN'T LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY. 
  I recommend so much get a hobby. Find a good bible study to go to -------- good luck with that churches stink where I live, they pry stink where you live to inquity has ABOUNDED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
  If you cross and skullbones, hey you can be saved yo's.............
dead
dead is the main idea of the bible
Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."
I am proof you can give you life to Jesus
and 
and
322 it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I jumpsuit 24/7
322 it on a full tank
24/7
(a few ruff days but not as many life has gotten easier
dieing
via dieing life has gotten easier
dieing to the idea that people must like me
dieing to the idea that "I am the most fascinating person ever"
killing my ego
cause life
is more then 
how popular we are
or how unpopular we are
it is how our soul is doing
and it is
IT IS
about how clean our house is or isn't how abundant our life is
how healthy our diet is
abundant life
is a healthy life
or mostly healthy life
PRETTY HEALTHY
(I'm saying even if you dieing in the hospital........if you eating well you life is "more abundantly") 
mc donalds ain't really where it's at
taco bell ain't where it's at
burger king ain't where it's at
where's it at sheri??????????????????.....................

via GIPHY

Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."
I will be glamourous
and I believe I BELIEVE I will have mansions plural
(I really believe that)
and travel everywhere
and everyone will love me
I believe that
and I will be fabulous

I will be fabulous
for the lord though
ya 
for the lord I'll be fabulous
FOREVER
so bestest already hand me your mansions
and fancy cars that you don't need since how your so "christian"
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I will
I will be fabulous
watch me
or don't watch me as the case is right now
I don't care
won't be stopped

I ain't here to live a life "less abundantly"
sheri this blog post is satanic - then give me your mansions and fancy cars thank you
I'm of the last of the body of christ
I don't want to be like "most people" 
naw
this isn't where I belong in life
I'm of the "fabulous gang" 
and it is real
and some of it is christian
hate that, hate me all day
fine hell
call me worse then the house of beezlebub
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
2 years 0 family get togethers in my family
cause I'm considered such beelzebub trash filth πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“infinity

0 comments:

Post a Comment