Search This Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

"giving" can be money, but IT AIN'T NECESSARILY MONEY. that's why I continue to e-mail nice e-mails to my family WHILE THEY ARE ATTACKING ME EVEN, it's going to come back to me this "good" I put out Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." And the people that have unfriended me - THAT BAD KHARMA IS GOING TO GET THEM......

"giving" can be money, but IT AIN'T NECESSARILY MONEY. that's why I continue to e-mail nice e-mails to my family WHILE THEY ARE ATTACKING ME EVEN, it's going to come back to me this "good" I put out Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." And the people that have unfriended me - THAT BAD KHARMA IS GOING TO GET THEM..........DON'T MATTER HOW NICE EVERYONE THINKS THEY IS...............IT'S GOING TO GET THEM BAD KHARMA IS...............nobody get's things perfect always supposedly I've judged but I in my mind wasn't judging my super model sister I was being noteful that her best friend has had a entire career in what I call the "prostitution" industry and that my sister seems to have no problems wearing very hooker looking clothes at her modeling job  THAT'S ME BEING NOTEFUL IN MY MIND NOT JUDGEING. But according to my brother kevin lee ruby.....................that is me being the most nasty judging b----------- EVER. And according to my mom also that is me being the most nasty judging b-------- EVER and I need to repent. 

Back to my point I agree with what this brother is saying in the beginning of this video (I haven't completely watched this whole video yet) 

where he says a "seed" CAN BE MORE THEN JUST MONEY

Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

If you forgive people
if you love people
it's going TO COME BACK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
money isn't actually that important
money
being obsessed with it
it is the "root of all evil"
1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
which while some coveted after CHRISTIANS CHRISTIANS HAVE COVETED AFTER
AND THOSE CHRISTIANS HAVE "ERRED FROM TEH FAITH" 
"AND PIERCED THEMSELVES THROUGH WITH MANY SORROWS"
SHERI YOU LOVE SATAN, JESUS/GOD BOTH 
YEP
😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
👄
💀
I WOULD LIKE A MANSION AND A YACHT SURE
BUT I'M DRIVEN BY "SOMETHING ELSE THEN MONEY"
IT IS BASICALLY A PROMISE IN 1 Timothy 6:10 that those who covet money have erred from the faith and have "pierced themselves through with many sorrows" 
Cash IS a poor mans money - indeed
322
I love you all
some you need counseling though
least and the servant of all, don't just serve some......................I'm telling you who I am
have a great day


0 comments:

Post a Comment