Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

GENTILES YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVOKE ME TO JESUS - muslims though HAVE SUCEEDED Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."....................MUSLIM LADIES GET STIPENDS OF MONEY I DONE HEARD, FROM THEIR HUSBANDS AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK YO'S ------- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S it sucks in "gentile world" all the ladies near have to work and then they have to give all their money to pay for bills I KNOW I'VE LIVED THAT LIFE TO THIS DAY TO THIS VERY DAY................

GENTILES YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVOKE ME TO JESUS - muslims though HAVE SUCEEDED Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."....................MUSLIM LADIES GET STIPENDS OF MONEY I DONE HEARD, FROM THEIR HUSBANDS AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK YO'S ------- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S it sucks in "gentile world" all the ladies near have to work and then they have to give all their money to pay for bills I KNOW I'VE LIVED THAT LIFE TO THIS DAY TO THIS VERY DAY................

Who's more blessed by God/Allah - the people who the women also have to work to pay the bills

or the people who the WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO WORK 

AND

AND

AND PEOPLE

THE MEN HAVE TO PAY THEIR WIVES MONEY



THE GENTILE WORLD SUCKS
this is egypt working TORTURE IN EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have arthritis right now
today I drank clove water
(sheri us non-muslim gentiles give 0 fffffffffffff what you did today you pissin us off)
mmmmmmmkay
I drank clove water today which is supposed to help with arthritis
right now
my knee's hurt
my hands HURT
..............................
worse
worse
my husband went to the emergency room today
and they gave him medication and uh like self heating uh stick on uh "wraps" for his back -------- he's been incompatitated pretty well for a few days now, cause he slept wrong a few nights ago. 
and then though cause we in the "gentile world" 
we gotta work tommorow
both us
ya
cause women work in united states of america...........AND THAT PROVOKES ME 0% JEALOUSLY TO JESUS NOPE FAIL
FAIL
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL
the idea of being "provoked unto jealousy" 
is to see with your own eye's gentiles or it's supposed to be to see with your own eye's gentiles BEING BLESSED
...........nope I totally don't see it
besides the muslims they are being blessed of god and I look at them and I'm like daaaaaaaaaaang I need to pray more, read my bible more
wear modest clothing more
etc. 
they the ones "provoking" me to jealousy 
gentiles be provoking 0% from me

even on christian tv, them ladies is working
THEY IS WORKING
they pry have to work to pay the bills every lady near in usa USA has to work to help pay the bills
meanwhile

fookin meanwhile the ladies in muslim countries
being paid money by their husbands

even if they have to cook and clean
they are being paid money
I am working.....................having to work to pay bills
over there
.................................they being paid money

the muslim ladies actually have mall money

thank God/Allah some people's are provoking me to jealousy
cause I need to put god first
I NEED TO BE BLESSED BY GOD/ALLAH TO
VERY BLESSED
THIS HAVING TO WORK STUFFS IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day not so much though if your a lady in usa but try!
asalam malakim

26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:

28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

women having to work what blessings and not being paid stipends by their husbands ------ tragic, unblessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment