Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

My mom's dad Gerald Day --- sometimes a "memorial" can happen after someone dies over the time they spent in your life (which grandpa did spend a lot of time with me) BUT ALSO sometime's a memorial can happen a FANSTATICALLY LARGE MEMORIAL over the sacrifice a man made for his family and HIS FAMILIES FAMILY AKA Gerald Day.........................tombstones I tell you what tombstones are just rocks.................it's the impact you leave or don't leave that's gonna pry "matter"................

  My mom's dad Gerald Day --- sometimes a "memorial" can happen after someone dies over the time they spent in your life (which grandpa did spend a lot of time with me) BUT ALSO sometime's a memorial can happen a FANSTATICALLY LARGE MEMORIAL over the sacrifice a man made for his family and HIS FAMILIES FAMILY AKA Gerald Day.........................tombstones I tell you what tombstones are just rocks.................it's the impact you leave or don't leave that's gonna pry "matter"................

sometimes that impact isn't going to involve money but is just as real
  My grandpa logged hard hard hard work, for years and years and years.....................saved up money ON PURPOSE for his kid and his kids kids. ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a bad guy at all. Very quiet, very quiet guy..............he fished a lot, he hunted a lot. He collected rocks. I've ended up like him a lot, with many little hobbies. He maybe influenced me more then anybody on this earth!
Psalm 135:12-14 "And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people. Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations. For the Lord will judge his people, and he will repent himself concerning his servants."
You can't forget probably not
God/Allah however you want to call Him
and the "good impact" He has had on EVERYONE!!!!
Matthew 5:44-46 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?"
  The memorial of my mom's dad LIVES ON and that is a good thing, as does GOD'S MEMORIAL ALSO VERY GOOD THING. 
Proverbs 13:22 "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just." My mom's dad was a proverbs 13:22 guy.................everytime you see a video of me inside my house................
the only probably ONLY reason I own a house is because my grandpa ON PURPOSE
left me enough of a inheritance so I could afford the down payment on a home 
................I tell you all young people can't just afford down payments on houses less they inherit money most em
but also what a good memorial I have of my grandpa
not just the money he left me
of HOW HE LIVED!!!!!!!!!! 
(I am of the believe that everyone get's a funeral pretty well, but not everyone get a "memorial" like Gerald Day) 
I hope myself to have a memorial like my grandpa someday. 
not just die and that's it and be dead
there's talk all the time about "future generations" 
THEY NEED "MEMORIALS" EXAMPLES, EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW
THEY REALLY DO
THEY DO EVERYDAY
YOU COULD BE A MEMORIAL TO
WE SHOULD ALL WANT TO BE A "GOOD MEMORIAL" 
Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment