Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

Wishing muslims a happy Ramadan! I used to not understand the idea of the bible verse talking about overcoming evil with good.........I literally thought I was going to get some "big win" -------- THE WIN IS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!! (ps I have a backstreets boys song to stir you up all to love people all people) Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."........................

Wishing muslims a happy Ramadan! I used to not understand the idea of the bible verse talking about overcoming evil with good.........I literally thought I was going to get some "big win" -------- THE WIN IS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!! (ps I have a backstreets boys song to stir you up all to love people all people) Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."........................

someone on tik tok brought this backstreet boys song to my attention.............
(I forgot exactly who else I would credit them, a lot of tik toks I watch.........)................
love makes a difference
doing good makes a difference
1 John 3:17-18 "But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
Nothing but opportunities to make a difference everywhere.
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."

I was invited to a like dinner..................I'm a believer, in some "doing good" domino effect of good.....................

often you donate to a charity

and they GIVE EVEN MORE ADD TO WHAT YOU DONATED

..........................

Luke 6:37-38 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."


I haven't like gotten stuff "given to me" and Luke 6:37-38 seems to be saying if you give to others you will be "given to" that hasn't happened to me much.........less you count my job. If you want to count me having a job - then ok. 
   But I have seen a "increase"
When I give
the good all around me increases!!!!!!!!!
https://irusa.org/ramadan/
The good is increasing around me, it's a real thing I'm talking about.
and love
the more I love the more people around me love!!!!!!!
I'm talking about something very real!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓



0 comments:

Post a Comment