Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2023

People in america and worldwide are financially hurting bad I see you. I tell you a secret....after I had my 1st child we were on WIC struggling for a minute and I was like I'm done struggling I gonna get blessed by God/Allah so commited to watching christian tv put in maybe 2 hours a day while my baby napped.....................IT WORKED my husband did get a better job (might've been coincidence but I don't think it was) Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed" If a tuff time were to happen TO US ALL SOON if that were to happen it should be momentary if we are putting god 1st GOD HAS NEVER FAILED ME NEVER................

People in america and worldwide are financially hurting bad I see you. I tell you a secret....after I had my 1st child we were on WIC struggling for a minute and I was like I'm done struggling I gonna get blessed by God/Allah so commited to watching christian tv put in maybe 2 hours a day while my baby napped.....................IT WORKED my husband did get a better job (might've been coincidence but I don't think it was) Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed" If a tuff time were to happen TO US ALL SOON if that were to happen it should be momentary if we are putting god 1st GOD HAS NEVER FAILED ME NEVER................

And really think about me

cause I love the devil as well as God/Jesus

well I should be attacked maybe by all christians?????????

maybe I shouldn't even have a good job?????????????

but I do and God has caused most of the time my enemies to be at peace with me

Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him."
GOD/ALLAH is powerful

Psalm 71.......................


71 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
Am I not a "wonder unto many"??????????
yes safe to say I am a "wonder unto many" 
GOD'S WORD IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 million orphans in the world they need our help. 
https://www.gofundme.com/f/god-loves-ministry-orphanage
you can see my name 2 times there, cause I donated to this orphanage again today. 
I feel like "led of God" to help spread awareness of just how many orphans there are out there and how great the need is out there. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment