Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2023

The irony of christianity. We follow a book that has a lot of anti LGBTQ stuffs in it - but - but - I think for many of us WE DON'T HATE THE LGBTQ. WE CARE. (people accuse us of hating all kinds of people. Yes once witches were burned by christians and that is very wrong) The ACLU is tracking 430 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S. that's for THIS YEAR that many anti-LGBTQ bills..............I having a trans child am WORRIED worried that might child will be discrimated again or even jailed for being trans that's a real worry for me right now...........

 The irony of christianity. We follow a book that has a lot of anti LGBTQ stuffs in it - but - but - I think for many of us WE DON'T HATE THE LGBTQ. WE CARE. (people accuse us of hating all kinds of people. Yes once witches were burned by christians and that is very wrong) The ACLU is tracking 430 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S. that's for THIS YEAR that many anti-LGBTQ bills..............I having a trans child am WORRIED worried that might child will be discrimated again or even jailed for being trans that's a real worry for me right now...........

WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE WORD OF GOD maybe not often enough (I'm just theorizing)

YOU MIGHT END UP CONFUSED - CONFUSED EVEN WHAT SEX YOU IS......

1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

James 3:13-17 "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."

confusion is a product of a bigger problem

(lot of opportunities via social media to get in fights with people "strife" verses above mentions, and to envy people MANNNNNNNNNY OPPORTUNITIES)

we wage a war not against flesh and blood

it ain't flesh and blood

BUT IT IS A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
  I think some christians "fighting tactics" are lacking. I do not much care for the kentucky LGBTQ bill that I'm pretty sure was indeed passed........................it's really lacking in my mind, not good, not good it leaves room for many many LGBTQ to be very discriminated against.............maybe for them to become suicidal and/or bullied and/or killed.

US CHRISTIANS SHOULD CARE

CARE A TON

ABOUT LGBTQ

LOVE THEM A TON

DONATE TO LGBTQ CHARITIES

(I'm weary of all these 2023 anti lgbtq bills in the usa..................I fear that lgbtq might commit suicide or be killed or be laughed at)

...............america is worrying me right now

https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attacks-on-lgbtq-rights

it's the worst year for me ever - I don't know how to even fight whats going on out there with lgbtq legislation?
I mean the entire housing market and entire economy in the usa might as well go ahead and collapse it's already THE WORST YEAR FOR ME EVER
my child will be impacted by these bills
potentially discriminated against, or arrested for being trans - THE HORROR
My belief 21 ya 
21 and up kids should be able to then decide if they want to "transition" 
THAT'S THE ONLY LAW THAT NEEDS TO BE PASSED IN USA
THE ONLY ONE INVOLVING LGBTQ
in a free country trans gay lesbian should be able to EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read bible myself
pray
go to gym
go to the gym
go to the gym myself............
be a beast.............................................
be a beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast........................

have a great day or try hard in america right now to have a great day - YIKES





0 comments:

Post a Comment