Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

A topic you might only hear someone talk about here "God's Furnace" Isaiah 31:9 "And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem." Many christians from where I am sitting live COSY LIVES, I don't think they are actually christians really most ain't I really dont, THEY AIN'T IN A FURNACE................IN A FURNACE YOU MIGHT CRY OUT SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TELLIN YOU FACTS.......................

 A topic you might only hear someone talk about here "God's Furnace" Isaiah 31:9 "And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem." Many christians from where I am sitting live COSY LIVES, I don't think they are actually christians really most ain't I really dont, THEY AIN'T IN A FURNACE................IN A FURNACE YOU MIGHT CRY OUT SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TELLIN YOU FACTS.......................

Ezekiel 22:15-21 "And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee. And thou shalt take thine inheritance in thyself in the sight of the heathen, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord. And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof."
The love of gold - is supposed to be MELTED OUT OF YOUR HEART
(now us realistate ladies mkay, we might wear some gold or fake gold FOR OUR JOB
we need the realistate look)
but don't love that stuffs
it's garbage
it's useless trash
that TAKES US AWAY FROM GOD!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S WHY IT NEEDS TO BE MELTED OFF IN GOD'S FURNACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want here to talk about more then 1 type of furnace cause this type of furnace is in my mind as well....................
Isaiah 48:10 "Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."
  Aren't most of us christians in the "furnace of affliction" IF WE ARE ACTUALLY CHRISTIANS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Mark 13:12-14 "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:"
   Many of us will be betrayed by our own families. My family might try and betray me -------- it won't get them far, cause.....................I crossed the line some..........like in a uhhhhhhh picket uh line or something, you always got them line crossers that technically are well if you consider christians "one of the bad guys" ----------- "one of the bad guys" but they are simpathizing with the devil and his "picketers" so walk on over to their side 👍👍👍👍👍
love
love
as long as you love people
love god
fear god
you doin ok in my estimation
or maybe we can consider me a 24/7 line walker - same thing..................
"satanic sheri that's satanic you are a worse then the house of beezelbub satanic garbage crap" 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
hell sheri put up devil horns while your at it.................🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
love God and Jesus to they trapped in their book the bible they just think they escaped THEY DIDN'T ESCAPE NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

SHERI YOUR A DEVIL ADD TAYLOR SWIFTS SONG TO..............

HAVE A GREAT DAY
REMEMBER IF YOU ALSO ARE IN GOD'S "FURNACE OF AFFLICTION" IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
THAT YOU DON'T LOVE THE THINGS OF THIS EARTH!!!!!!

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
ps I'm a sexy baby though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment