Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2023

I am diligient in my buisiness, I diligiently listened to the Daily Audio bible today, and I diligiently hammered a few realistate signs sticks into the ground today! Proverbs 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."........................

I am diligient in my buisiness, I diligiently listened to the Daily Audio bible today, and I diligiently hammered a few realistate signs sticks into the ground today! Proverbs 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."........................

Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
hungry I'm hungry
I do everything hungry
I go to the gym STARVING
"early bird get's the worm"
more like the hungry bird gets the worm
cause he or she will wake up very early
build a sling shot



via GIPHY

  Go to the gym 

sweat

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

get it donnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

me from a few seconds ago post tonights ice bath....................I think ice baths are not only helping me loose a ton of weight...............but I think my muscles are looking better. 

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
there's a place on earth to be exalted up to
a place full of KINGS
WHERE THERE AIN'T EVEN MEAN MEN THERE
 Proverbs 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."
working
working
working
working.......................................





0 comments:

Post a Comment