Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

The love of money is the root of all evil, it's why this earth is sooooooooooooo desperately evil these days. 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." John Lennon wasn't all the way far off in his "Imagine" song, there is a heaven and there is a hell though............"wait sheri are you a supporter of one world order" NO I'M A SUPPORTER OF CARING ABOUT EACH OTHER.............

 The love of money is the root of all evil, it's why this earth is sooooooooooooo desperately evil these days. 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." John Lennon wasn't all the way far off in his "Imagine" song, there is a heaven and there is a hell though............"wait sheri are you a supporter of one world order" NO I'M A SUPPORTER OF CARING ABOUT EACH OTHER............. 

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Bible does bring war, christianity brings war.........Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." I see the possiblities for peace.
Once I think hippies had power
and I think 
hippies could have power again!!!!!!!
I don't think the war people should have power for good!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't!!!!!!!!!!!

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.

I am a hippy case you were wondering

and a goth

and a pirate

and a unofficial member of cross and skullbones for the lord edition (2 times raised up I SWEAR IT) dead I died, I died bad

but 

when I died

my ego died to

so dying ain't bad

I may be a ordinary person
but even then I ain't going to say I'm a ordinary person AT ALL

And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
I will not change my blog probably ever safe to say
lucifer deserves a 2nd chance
we all freakin
survive
off of 2nd chances 
I AM A RADICAL I WILL LIVE A RADICAL AND DIE A RADICAL
NEVER CHANGE
LOVE ALWAYS
AND IF I EVER DON'T LOVE ENOUGH
I'LL PESTER MYSELF TO LOVE MORE
CARE MORE
DON'T JUST SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING
IN A SUFFERING AND IN PAIN WORLD
OVER HALF IT....................GOING OFF INTO A SUFFERING AND IN PAIN ETERNITY PROBABLY PROBABLY
EVERYONE MATTERS
ONE



0 comments:

Post a Comment