Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2023

My family thinks I and God are bit---s. Because we BOTH have judged people that judged us 1st Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged." Usually don't judge, don't do that. BUT SOMETIMES ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU'VE BEEN JUDGED AS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BY MY LITTLE SISTERS BEST FRIEND ex stripper she was, she went on a "sex vacation" she says she didn't have sex on it, hooters girl, and she was a bikini barista and she still paints topless ladies AND AROUND HER KIDS HAS TONS OF CLEAVAGE............sometimes it's good to think well this is good I'm unfriended by this person this person bad influence on me.............

 My family thinks I and God are bit---s. Because we BOTH have judged people that judged us 1st Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged." Usually don't judge, don't do that. BUT SOMETIMES ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU'VE BEEN JUDGED AS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BY MY LITTLE SISTERS BEST FRIEND ex stripper she was, she went on a "sex vacation" she says she didn't have sex on it, hooters girl, and she was a bikini barista and she still paints topless ladies AND AROUND HER KIDS HAS TONS OF CLEAVAGE............sometimes it's good to think well this is good I'm unfriended by this person this person bad influence on me.............

People judge god everyday out there, badly I'm saying --------- and he eventually judges some of them BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD AIN'T A BI--H I'm telling you 
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
To some it "seem evil" to serve the lord even back in bible times, and IT'S THAT WAY TODAY AS WELL.Go on tik tok near any given day you will hear TODAY PROBABLY tik toks of people talking smack about God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
slow to judge the bible says
slow to judge
but it don't say anywhere never judge never
else you are a b--------- like god
James 1:19-20 "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God."

"slow to wrath" is --------- basically here slow to judge but judging can happen out the by actual christians and it don't necessarily make you or GOD when He does it b---ches like my family believes me and God are bit--
   My little brother and super model sister are on my mom's side they find no problem with my mom saying don't judge don't be a "mean b----" ------- basically that's what she told and hell ya I defended myself.

my brother and sister view my defending myself
saying hey I ain't hating this person at all
but they did me a favour unfriending me because I love Lucifer
because I don't want to love prostitution
I don't want to love that
I don't want to be a prostitute or a hooters girl, or a sex vacationer - the hooker type, or a stripper etc. etc.
they deem that as me attacking my mom and I ain't I was hard at work DEFENDING MYSELF. 
YOU OFTEN END UP LIKE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP
people think I'm a satan worshipper because I love the devil this is such bs
SUCH BS
LUCIFER IS THE "SON OF THE MORNING" LOVE THE SON OF THE MORNING!!!!!!
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
I gonna smash weights probably at the gym so hard today
because basically the ENTIRE WORLD HAS PISSED ME OFF
LOVE THE "SON OF THE MORNING" 
LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT IS THIS REALLY TO GRASP FOR YOU ALL????????
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
PLEASE GO BUY HOOKED ON PHONICS IF YOU DEEM ME A SATAN WORSHIPPER BECAUSE I LOVE THE DEVIL - YOU NEED HOOKED ON PHONICS BADLY





0 comments:

Post a Comment