Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2023

Healing can't happen while your buisy hating. I forgive lucifer and his men..........and you know happened to me - I started healing. It's a beautiful thing to forgive is. When my family and friends those that have unfriended me etc. 2 them fully telling me over my love for the devil ---------- THAT'S SO WEIRD TO ME, CAUSE TO ME LOVING LUCIFER AND HIS MEN FORGIVING THEM AND LOVING THEM IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.................it's a beautiful thing.................right now we can and should love LGBTQ AS WELL............OH YA............OH YA....................

 Healing can't happen while your buisy hating. I forgive lucifer and his men..........and you know happened to me - I started healing. It's a beautiful thing to forgive is. When my family and friends those that have unfriended me etc. 2 them fully telling me over my love for the devil ---------- THAT'S SO WEIRD TO ME, CAUSE TO ME LOVING LUCIFER AND HIS MEN FORGIVING THEM AND LOVING THEM IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.................it's a beautiful thing.................right now we can and should love LGBTQ AS WELL............OH YA............OH YA....................

  Will their drag queen story time turn all of our children into tran's????????????????? Maybe???????????????????????????

much worse things on this earth happen then that

then being trans I am telling you

a pride parade is pretty nice!!!!!!!

ya god don't like it

I know that

forgive and you will be forgiven

psssssssss (I'm saying lucifer and his men will forgive you you forgive them) 

it's great

trust me

I'm there

massive healing in my life

that I needed/NEED

Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
I 100 billion million trillion % wouldn't boo my love for lucifer and his men 
and god and Jesus
I totally wouldn't
I forgave god and jesus to dropped grievances I had against them
that they didn't interfere in my life more
that they seemed to just sit up there in heaven and let me suffer

but they are buisy
and 
I know the truth
I know the love God has for me

And I ain't always been "perfect"


bible says 
forgive our tresspasses
as we forgive our tresspassers....................
they do not know what they do when they "unfriend" me and give me grief for loving the devil!!!!!!!!!!!
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
I believe I will loose everything
over my love for the devil
absolutely probably everything
I change nothing
I forgive lucifer and his men and I love them and that's that!!!!!!!!!
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
and I love god and jesus to and forgive and loves them and that's that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
forgiving lucifer and his men and LOVING THEM without even "satanic services attached - them serving me that idea"  JUST LOVING THEM THE MOST HEALING STUFFS EVER THAT IS
WAR IS HORRIBLE
HATE IS HORRIBLE
FORGIVENESS IS THE BEST πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment