Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2023

If I am old and uncool, I prefer that, I prefer to dress modest (whether I headcover or not) I prefer modesty and my uncoolness. Ezekiel 16:15 "But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was."................................

(I'm wearing a skort today so maybe not a perfect 10 modest look for today???? - it's a long skort -------- but I WILL MAKE A EFFORT TO DRESS MODEST BESTEST BELIEVE EVERYDAY -------- I'm one them modest chicks)
If I am old and uncool, I prefer that, I prefer to dress modest (whether I headcover or not) I prefer modesty and my uncoolness.  Ezekiel 16:15 "But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was."

if you dress like a hoar
you pry can get money
$$$$$$$$

lot's of friends then!!!!!!!!!
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
God doesn't hate sluts
Jesus was best friends with a ex-prostitute
but I think it's fair to say 

god don't want you pimpin your a-- out to every 
"pourest out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was"
GOD DON'T WANT YOU BEING A SLUT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD HERE COMES THE ROOSTER..........(I mean the "son of the morning" lucifer really soon I have much reason to believe).................
sheri your the most filth on this planet quit talking about hoars you modest dressing garbage trash bag
oops the description don't fit me does it
of how badly you'd like to speak about me

description don't fit either how badly most you want to trash talk the devil either...........
you know he ain't gonna die 
noooooooo
no 
no
you know he ain't gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee
mm
Dragon on OpenMoji 14.0
322 for the lord as always
so 5 points of coolness for me basically 
ha ha ha haters I got 5 points AT LEAST of coolness
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘



0 comments:

Post a Comment