Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Video blog post: What type of christianity is unmerciful hatred cause I'm trying to understand my families version of being "christian"?????????? Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." Does Luke 6:36 not actually exist in the bible am I stupid, do I not know how to read. Is the bible really saying hate everyone never forgive anyone ever cause that make god happy??????? What translation of the bible is my family reading right now????????????? What type of christianity is this that my family is practicing???????????..........NO HATE IF THEY WORSHIP SATAN, THAT'S FINE I LOVE SATAN WORSHIPPERS but then BE SATAN WORSHIPPERS, be open about your love of satan...........I'M OPEN ABOUT MY LOVE OF SATAN AND GOD/JESUS.....................I ain't hiding behind no "mask".................

 Video blog post: What type of christianity is unmerciful hatred cause I'm trying to understand my families version of being "christian"?????????? Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." Does Luke 6:36 not actually exist in the bible am I stupid, do I not know how to read. Is the bible really saying hate everyone never forgive anyone ever cause that make god happy??????? What translation of the bible is my family reading right  now????????????? What type of christianity is this that my family is practicing???????????..........NO HATE IF THEY WORSHIP SATAN, THAT'S FINE I LOVE SATAN WORSHIPPERS but then BE SATAN WORSHIPPERS, be open about your love of satan...........I'M OPEN ABOUT MY LOVE OF SATAN AND GOD/JESUS.....................I ain't hiding behind no "mask".................

my family is my enemies they hate me, sending lamp to my sister...........................cause I don't worship satan despite popular believe, I merely love the devil........I am a real christian far as I know to the bestest of my ability. 

 My bible says love your enemies and do good to them THAT HATE YOU. Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," That don't like my instagram posts for several days, because I questioned the idea that maybe my sisters best friend natalie cunial has been a bad influence on her.....................



oops meant to say my brother's fiancee, my family has pretty well 24/7 kept my sanity not doing well

kevin, aimee and mom aren't liking my instagram posts anymore they haven't for days how come it is, that it's FULLY OK for my family to not show me mercy. But if I talk smack about natalie cunial a person that unfriended me and told me it was because I love satan..............then I'm the worst bi--- ever never to be forgiven never AND THAT'S OK IN MY FAMILY THAT'S THEM BEING "christian" not forigiving me.............what kind of christianity is this amber and kashia cause I don't understand this form of christianity. Christianity your supposed to forgive people. AM I WRONG???????????? HAVE A LOST MY MIND???????? is christianity really just a unmerciful religion full of haters have ?I read my bible wrong??????????????? IS MY FAMILY RIGHT IN NOT SHOWING ME MERCY??????????? That is elect of god of them?????????

I don't understand their version of christianity I don't get it. 

2 Samuel 22:26 "With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright."
It's fine
I'm fine
I'm meant to not have family it don't look to be. 
and that fine
orphans all over this earth
I ain't the only one
I forgive my family
all I ever known is abuse in my family
they can't help it
that all they like doing is to abuse me
that's how they are
they can't help that
they can't do better
they are being "christians" and doing their best right now on the earth
and their best is being abusive to me
and having grudges against me
I'll never understand their version of christianity never
2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;" ------- I feel like I'm all alone in 2 Corinthians 4:8 everyone else seems to have tons of friends and family etc.
 1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
 Anyone can say "I love you" be real love, real real real love 
never faileth
and guess what
we all sinned
and Jesus died on the cross WHILE WE WERE SINNERS WHY CAUSE HE LOVES US
I love my family
but I can't handle their abuse anymore so it's a good thing they are unable to forgive me
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
god/jesus === real love
fake love all over this planet though by self professed christians at that
dear fema camps = skip my family them ain't christians (I don't believe) I believe them to be "undedicated" satan worshippers
(at least when I actually was into satanism, I was dedicated praying to satan at night, few times poked blood out of my own arm for the alter)
skip me to 
but for "little mermaid" reasons (I'm a real "line crosser" or nearly ------- I ain't up on my blog here talking about how horrible lucifer is I'm talking about how unhorrible he is on my blog and have been for a long time and ain't ever even if I were killed I ain't changing the content of my blog.............though some blog posts might be eh) AND NOT BECAUSE I AIN'T A CHRISTIAN CAUSE I LOVE MY FAMILY WHILE THEY HATE ME 
LIKE JESUS LOVED US ALL WHEN WE WERE HATING HIM AND DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope satan comes to the earth soon I hate the night, it's terrible
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
and I forgive natalie
and only smack I talked about her
is what you see in a few blog posts ago
my theories that she was a bad influence in my life and that I believe she still loves prostitution and that I believe my family loves prostitution
cause they love and natalie loves painting "tit mermaid paintings"
why would you wear skimp clothing if you hated it???????????
if you wear it for a job
then you should hate being a model
you should hate a job that forces you to dress like a hooker if you hate that "hooker prostitution" stuffs
am I kooky
have a full gone nuts
can I go be a stripper make tons of money smile smile often like my sister does do that for years
and tell you all I hate being a stripper
and I hate nakedness
and then you all will believe me????????????????????
if i strip for years (never have this just a example)
and tell you i hate stripping
does that make it true
why would i do that
why would I strip ever
if I hate prostitution
make it make sense my family
make your tit mermaid prostitute clothing photo's unmerciful "christianity" make sense
everyone has to pick a side
if you gonna pick jesus
then pick jesus
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lordchoose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
In not showing me 0% mercy how is my family or natalie cunial, or amber baker or kashia jolyn schwab how are any of them serving god??????????????? Like right now??????????????
I do not understand their version of christianity that says you can hate people all you want and you don't have to show nobody mercy for jesus fact HATE THEM BAD FOR JESUS. ----------- I don't get that. 

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.


0 comments:

Post a Comment