Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2023

I am protesting the passing of the discriminating against the LGBTQ law in Tennessee (I can't be there in person..........I have a kid in college which is very expensive) One drag queen said and I aggree with um them (I don't know their pronouns so I think the thing to do is say them or they?) Matthew 25:45 "Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me." I believe Matthew 25:45 is TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROWNED UP IN SOCIETY.........or not of "high standing" and the LGBTQ would most definately count in Matthew 25:45......................

I am protesting the passing of the discriminating against the LGBTQ law in Tennessee (I can't be there in person..........I have a kid in college which is very expensive) One drag queen said and I aggree with um them (I don't know their pronouns so I think the thing to do is say them or they?)  Matthew 25:45 "Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me." I believe Matthew 25:45 is TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROWNED UP IN SOCIETY.........or not of "high standing" and the LGBTQ would most definately count in Matthew 25:45......................


Matthew 25:44-46 "Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
https://www.pdxqcenter.org/
to the 3 people that view my blog these days
that's my traffic 3 people a day if that
it did take me a minute to LGBTQ advocate this time around
I'm old
and 
I been worrying about that ohio train derailment for days
that's the truth
I need to include a drag queenish song
which is often the best songs anyways.......................
/)/) (\(\ ( . .) (. . ) ( づ🏳️‍🌈⊂ )
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
👄







0 comments:

Post a Comment