Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Satan DOES NOT hate mankind, it's a lie spoken in christianity often enough Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." He "savourest" things that "be of men" well why would you SAVOUREST things that "be of men" IF YOU HATED THEM ALL YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT.................MAKE YOUR HATE OF LUCIFER MAKE SENSE BODY OF CHRIST - I LOVE THE DEVIL FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's doing a job god gave him to do AND HE'S DONE AND IS DOING A REAL GOOD JOB AT HIS JOB a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE DEVIL infinity..................

Satan DOES NOT hate mankind, it's a lie spoken in christianity often enough Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."  He "savourest" things that "be of men" well why would you SAVOUREST things that "be of men" IF YOU HATED THEM ALL YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT.................MAKE YOUR HATE OF LUCIFER MAKE SENSE BODY OF CHRIST - I LOVE THE DEVIL FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's doing a job god gave him to do AND HE'S DONE AND IS DOING A REAL GOOD JOB AT HIS JOB a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE DEVIL infinity..................
I'm not a satan worshipper despite popular opinion of me
but I respect lucifer
he was basically kicked out of heaven
instead of 
sulking in a corner
crying
he pulled up his big devil pants
and he got to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
Most of us if we had been through what the devil went through
and I know you'll tell me "sheri he challenged god and fought god he brought all this on himself" - still
if that happened to most of us 

we'd melt in a corner and just cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucifer literally got the strength the courage
out of seemingly nowhere
to get up GET UP
and get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knowing him and his men know "thats' it we lost" but THEY AIN'T IN A CORNER CRYING. I DON'T HATE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN LIKE MOST THE BODY OF CHRIST DOES --------- I repect them. 
I respect that courage to keep going................even after you done lost!!!!!!!!!!!
and you know what
I believe there is a "win" for them
the win of NOT BEING WILLING TO JUST LIE DOWN AND CRY
that's a win!!!!!!!!!!!!

this world tries and destroys near everyone 
CANCEL CULTURE IS EVERYWHERE
gossips
backstabbers
Jeremiah 6:27-29 "I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way. They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters. The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away."
  You know how many knives have been stabbed in my back and my front as well --------- hella a lot. If I let all them words, allllllllllllllll them attacks "ko" me I WOULD BE IN A CORNER CRYING. 
I WOULD BE IN A CORNER CRYIN
TO BAD FOR YOU ALL I DONE GONE "BEAST MODE FOREVER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE NOTE EARTH
them gossips,
them slanderers
most em if not all em DON'T LIFE WEIGHTS
see I don't gots to talk shi- about ANYBODY
I'M BUFF
I'M AT THE TOP OF THE TOWER WITH MY BICEPS FLEX................
💪
But many you sure do have to talk shi- about me
and laugh at me
you got nothin a lot of you
a breeze comes and hits you IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU

Matthew 7:23-25 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."
grunt
clearly lucifer is a bodybuilder
I've seen him - he's a BODYBUILDER
me to
beast mode
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
"sheri you'll never rise above"
you'll never make it
oh ya
ya
watch me
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I respect lucifer he was basically kicked out of heaven instead of sulking in a corner crying he pulled up his big devil pants and he got to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
---------------------------------------------
Sheri, I 'respect' the devil also. I respect that he is more powerful than me, and I respect the fact that he's trying to deceive me, and I have no desire to tangle with him. I am powerless. This makes me run to Jesus, because He's the only one who can protect me from satan.

The fact that the devil 'got to work' instead of sulking... Well, ordinarily that would be an admirable attribute. But he's trying to deceive all of us - that's his work! That's what the Scripture you quoted says. So I find (for me), that I cannot respect him 'going to work.' Does that make sense?

But here's a question I've always wondered about. Maybe you know the answer. Why doesn't the devil/satan/lucifer repent? I think I could respect/admire it if he did, as that's what God calls all of us to do. But he doesn't repent. He just doubles down on going against God, and he tries to get all of us to go against God with him. I just can't admire that. And whether that's an act of hatred towards us or just 'doing his job' I don't know... but I sure don't enjoy it!

Giving it to god said...

Why doesn't the devil/satan/lucifer repent? --------- Well why would he repent? He cannot get "mercy" like we can THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HIM TO ANYTHING BUT TRY AT ALL TIMES TO KILL AND DESTROY ALL CHRISTIANS. Except 1 that'd be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." He is respectable cause Lucifer was 100% damned by God for all of eternity no change to repent and obtain mercy AT ALL...........and instead of crying in a corner he did pull up his big devil pants and he went to WORK. That is respectable.............................a lot of times on this earth, if us humans loose our jobs, what we do............................don't many of us cry a lot, or go drink BARS ARE OPEN THEY GET CUSTOMERS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE USA AND THEY GET BUISINESS. And most us don't go kill ourselves, most of us don't do that...............but we might cry, we might drink a few beers. Not lucifer HE GOT RIGHT UP AND WENT TO WORK. That to me is admirable garlore. Many of us we have bad cards dealt to us, like Lucifer had bad cards dealt to him................but I feel he is a testiment...............to the ability to perservere DESPITE ALL THE ODDS BEING HEAVILY STACKED AGAINST THE DEVIL....................god telling lucifer bye be damned forever in eternal flames I think that's the "odd's stacked fully against the devil" I admire the devil. His set mind to keep going............................gives me courage to also keep going.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation, but I think we'll have to agree to disagree. If someone or some entity does evil before God, or is constantly attempting to harm God's people, I just can't comprehend that to be respectable behavior.

You mentioned that the devil tries to kill and destroy all Christians, but suggested yourself as an exception. I don't know how you conclude that you're an exception to other Christians, but here's what the Apostle Peter said:

1Pe 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Giving it to god said...

The devil is doing his job - his job is to try and get as many people to hell as he can - THAT IS RESPECTABLE. Someone who was given a stinky job and is so determined to please god............that he will go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his way to do his job at ALL COSTS.
Job 1:7-9
King James Version
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
such a hard worker, you know how hard it is to walk "to and fro" the whole earth REPEATELY for 1000's of years.............hard. Let me tell you hard.
Why wouldn't you love the devil?????????? Do you want to not be CHALLENED EVER???????????????????

Giving it to god said...

I'd like to edit what I said when I said I am imune from lucifer all tempted me etc. Cause he has came up to me and "challenged" the way I was thinking AND I HAVE GIVEN MUCH THANKS FOR THAT ON MY BLOG. I might be the only christian thankful for Lucifer's existance????? And I love the deivl. I love him and I'm thankful for him BOTH.

Giving it to god said...

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
I am heeding the word of god

Post a Comment